• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* - Tottenham vs. Burnley - FA Cup

i got ripped when i said lets play danny rose on left wing because he cannot defend. plus chirches plays right back and dont get forward much so it allows towsend to get forward when he wants

@jayjaffa: Serious point: This is our 34th match of the season. The resilience and character Pochettino has instilled is something to behold.

@jayjaffa: Serious point: This is our 34th match of the season. The resilience and character Pochettino has instilled is something to behold.

Yeah there was a report that we'd already played something like 9 or 11 games more than United this season!

ah 34, sure she said 44 earlier.

yes, considering when he came a lot was made of Southampton never winning from going behind he has certainly answered those questions

i stuck some dough on there being over 6.5 goals, shortly after the last so expect it to stay the same now ](*,)

Back