• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Basel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
I think it's pretty common knowledge that the OMT GHod needs to start as many OMTs as possible before the end of the season, I helped us get a point against Everton to keep my unbeaten run going for 13 games. It's going to be tough in Switzerland but with my help I think we can sneak a win away at Basel, but it won't be easy as we found out at home against them. I would play the following personally:

Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Assou-Ekotto
Huddlestone - Parker
Dembele
Holtby - Adebayor - Sigurdsson​

We have a big rest after this so I would play our full strength, Lloris needs to start this game, his ability to sniff out danger being off his line, claiming crosses and being dominant is needed, especially with how good Streller was against us in the first leg. Defence picks itself, it's easily our strongest possible defence available at the moment. I would actually give Hudd a start. I feel his quick release and unbelievable passing is needed, put a presser like Parker next to him as well as a great defensive player like Dembele, he could flourish.

I think the front three also picks itself. Dempsey does not deserve a start after todays performance, Siggy has been one of our best players in recent weeks, Adebayor starts and Holtby has played well too, he was arguably our best player at home to them.

Lets fudging do this and get a semi final to the Lane.

On no, not aother bleep omt....

Oh-no.jpg

arrogant smug prick! :lol: Your performance against Everton was shaky at best.. We're fudged

I see nothing wrong with this. Hudd to score twice...one goal to shave head the other to shave some more weight off.

You don't do two in a row. This will have to be taken up with the
OMT gods . And there's the issue with how poor an effort this. Not sure it even qualifies as an OMT. Somebody else please save our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back