• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Vs Aston Villa

Great to see us right some of the wrongs from recent performances. Freeing Ndombele to feed Kane and Son seemed obvious, it makes us so much more dynamic. Nuno wanting Hojbjerg to get forward - totally vindicated.

Been critical of Regulion but he and Royal have been much improved. All round good team performance. Needed another goal or two however

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

They take an inordinate amount of time on throw ins.
Hopefully we can break the habit and put together two decent halfs of football.

We’re coping well with Villa’s pressure and corners at the end of this half but there’s always that feeling that at some point we won’t. But compared to last Sunday it’s vastly improved. Still not sure where Kane is at though.

Got to say, Royal looks up for it. Not afraid to get physical, seems hard to knock off the ball. Linking up well with Moura today.

As someone said though, Kane has been pretty invisible. Is he a couple of yards off the pace, not trying, or just woefully lacking in form at this level?

Not exactly exciting.

Struggle to see what identity we're playing towards. There isn't really a play style. Least the formation suits though.

I thought the way we passed and tried to move the ball rapidly forward was impressive. We were hard to live with, and kept breaking them down. Only some good defending from them kept the score down to 1.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I think we lack a lot of cohesion, but at least we're fighting today. Romero has been top notch. Royal looks a good player, got intensity and so far has been good defensively. If we had a system that would allow him to attack more often, maybe we'd see more of that too.

Ndombele plays too deeply for me, just doesn't make much of a difference for us. I'd move him higher up the pitch when we're in possession. Or just sub him off for Lo Celso and have Celso play behind the striker with Højbjerg and Skipp sitting.

Only 1 minute of added time, strange when 2 players were down for at least 2 minutes plus the amount of time Villa took at goal kicks and throw ins. Good time to get in though.

is it true that Nuno's stats are better than at the beginning of Poch's run ? Just curious, heard it said

We need to continue with the strength in defence, Kane and Son needs to keep villa looking over their shoulder

Back