• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Local lads Mason and Kane will make all the difference.

I don't see how Ar5ena1 can attempt to play like they did against City in a NLD. You cant sit back. Eriksen and Kane would destroy them with shots from distance if they did anyway.

I've never been more confident going into a NLD. Kane, Mason and Eriksen wont let us down.

Sometimes these games can be won and lost on very fine margins that are independent of effort put in; I hope you still feel as positive afterwards about these same players if we end up losing...

All the gooners at work are not saying it but you can tell they think they are going to thump us. The big win against Villa has them hyped. Spurs fans are naturally and probably sensibly pragmatic in their hopes. I am hoping for the best. Trusting Poch to put out this team:

Lloris
Walker Fazio Verts Rose
Bentaleb Mason
Dembele Erikson Chadli
Kane

The 3 behind Kane will interchange and Dembele and Eriksen will drop deep to collect the ball and defensively especially when Mason And Bentaleb go to help the full backs.

One thing about Arsneal is that they do not use the flanks massively. They love to play through the middle. I am sure Poch knows this and is planning for it.

Also please GHod do not let Walcott score. I will cry.

Coys.

All the gooners at work are not saying it but you can tell they think they are going to thump us. The big win against Villa has them hyped. Spurs fans are naturally and probably sensibly pragmatic in their hopes. I am hoping for the best. Trusting Poch to put out this team:

Lloris
Walker Fazio Verts Rose
Bentaleb Mason
Dembele Erikson Chadli
Kane

The 3 behind Kane will interchange and Dembele and Eriksen will drop deep to collect the ball and defensively especially when Mason And Bentaleb go to help the full backs.

One thing about Arsneal is that they do not use the flanks massively. They love to play through the middle. I am sure Poch knows this and is planning for it.

Also please GHod do not let Walcott score. I will cry.

Coys.

I think it's a given that he will....however he is as likely to score as Eriksen, Chadli or Kane :)

Can we turn the stupid filter that puts 5&3 in cheatski's name and 5&1 in the goons - its making clicking a news article links very annoying

Does the fact that we have less pace overall compared to them make us vulnerable, especially at home?

In the past roadrunners like Bale and Lennon were able to make them wary of us on the counter attack. I worry this isn't really the case now

I worry about this too. And am always nervous as hell before the NLD. Wish I had the optimism of Stef and others.

I hope I'm wrong, and I like us as a team at the moment, but I think there is a good chance we are going to get smashed.

I hope I'm wrong, and I like us as a team at the moment, but I think there is a good chance we are going to get smashed.

Im not so sure. I don't think that mentality is there now, local and young lads playing for pride. And the goons really aren't that good. There will be lots of goals but the inning margin won't be by that much

That's Bunji, not Dozzell, right?

Or are they not assumed to be the same three players in the pic as in the text?

They had a picture of sodding Cantona in another tweet for the NLD combined XI!

For some reason can't get 1st link to work, but Alan Smith's 'best ever' link does

It's the word ARSEnal in the URL, although using the twitter link that I in post #90 seems to get around this.

ttp://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/omt-tottenham-vs-ar5ena1.7407/page-5#post-666621

Last edited:
Well my third trip to the lane this season....Me and the mrs will be there!

I am so nervous about this...I dont know how anyone can feel confident!

The Arsenal machine seems to be functioning near maximum capacity at the moment....would be so lovely to throw a spanner in the works, I fear if we lose this then they will pull away from us big time as they have very winnable fixtures after us while we have pool and spam which wont be easy!

However I will do my best to conquer my fear and support the team on Saturday!.....team looked full of it at west brom after getting to wembley so I am hoping we carry that momentum into this game.

To all at gg I want us to win this so badly I would be tempted to sell my soul to the devil!!!!

As always Amen to all fellow yiddo''s

'see you on the other side' 'coys'

I see the pre-match hype is on how amazing the Gooners are, how wonderful they're playing, how Wenger is a genius, etc, etc...fine by me. Keep it coming. We are in wonderful shape. I feel confident for sure.

Ospina

Bellerin Mertesacker Koscieniy Monreal

Coquelin Cazorla

Walcott Ozil Ramsey

Giroud

Lloris

Walker Fazio Verts Rose

Mason Bentaleb

Lamela Dembele Eriksen

Kane

Look at those line-ups. Pretty even, but for me, the understanding and mobility in our front 4, plus Bentaleb absolutely stuffing Cazorla in his back-pocket, will be the keys.

You could also get into the benches which will be available, and I think you will see we have better options and availability. Rosicky is the only sub they have which would concern me.

Last edited:
Look at those line-ups. Pretty even, but for me

When you look at the midfields, especially the central areas, we should run all over the top of them!

I hope for a massive performance from Lamela in this game too. Another pair of Eriksen wonder strikes wouldn't hurt either.

I think Fazio and Verts will have far too much for Giroud, who is horribly limited in my opinion.

Rosicky scored a wonder goal against us once, aside from that he really is a useless hack!

I share your confidence completely Steff, I think we will control them comfortably and I will be very disappointed if we don't take the three points.

When you look at the midfields, especially the central areas, we should run all over the top of them!

I hope for a massive performance from Lamela in this game too. Another pair of Eriksen wonder strikes wouldn't hurt either.

I think Fazio and Verts will have far too much for Giroud, who is horribly limited in my opinion.

Rosicky scored a wonder goal against us once, aside from that he really is a useless hack!

I share your confidence completely Steff, I think we will control them comfortably and I will be very disappointed if we don't take the three points.

Indeed mate. I am taking the view that the time to be afraid of optimism has gone. I like what Poch is doing not just for this season but for several seasons. I like the roots he's laid down and is nurturing. And I sense a togetherness in this team, plus a skill and understanding, which is excellent. Interesting to listen to Graham Roberts on Talkshiiiite saying that when Poch came in, he said it would take 6 months to get the players to the level of fitness he wanted. We are seeing the dividends.

A8975_zpsd9c27f06.jpg

Back