• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ICYMI...

@BenPearceSpurs:
Lamela's missing from the bench. Pochettino said the other day he wasn't at his best level for the Bournemouth game so wasn't introduced.
Interesting, thanks I did miss that.

Wonder if he means form, or fitness, though.

Hopefully, we'll carve them open early like we did last time. And this time, no brain-farts when we go 3-0 up :D

A little bit interesting that he goes for N Koudou instead of Llorente.

Could this be a sign that Llorente is on the move?

Agree re Llorente. Find it bizarre that GKN is on the bench - even if he's been training, he won't really be match fit or in match-ready form. Would have thought it better to put a kid on the bench who has been playing regularly for the U23s or U18s etc

I’d also play Son in every game until he leaves for the Asian Cup as he’s playing too well to leave out of the side.
ICYMI...

@BenPearceSpurs:
Lamela's missing from the bench. Pochettino said the other day he wasn't at his best level for the Bournemouth game so wasn't introduced.

Perhaps the plan is to have a fully rested and fit Lamela for when Son leaves.

Perhaps the plan is to have a fully rested and fit Lamela for when Son leaves.
He’s very well rested I’d suggest! I’d just worry he’s going to be a long way off match sharpness.
Otherwise though, I do get what you’re saying.

Oh there’s an event at the box park after which was on an email I usually wouldn’t read. Register here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spurs-fans-new-year-bash-tickets-53871321573

The event will take place at the new Boxpark on Olympic Way from 5pm for fans to head there straight after the final whistle of our 3pm kick off.

Guests can enjoy a set from world-famous DJ and Spurs fan Brandon Block along with appearances from Spurs legends.

Tickets are available to home match ticket holders only – they are free but limited and on a first-come-first-served basis, so please register to secure your place now.
Looks like the legends will be Hazard and Allen...

Back