• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

Invisibilinho says hello (although he fully understands why you can't see him).

Oh i agree Paulinho has been poor as well but dembele i honestly think he should get his marching orders, he has 2 seasons and was not new to the league before that. Paulinho can have another season before i turn my back on him. I am quite relaxed these days, everyone gets 2 seasons before i write them off.

Eriksen is looking a class above everyone else so far. It isn't quite coming off, but I like what I see.

I'm wondering would Lennon be a better shout for right back than Naughton tonight. He's getting destroyed for pace.

Oh i agree Paulinho has been poor as well but dembele i honestly think he should get his marching orders, he has 2 seasons and was not new to the league before that. Paulinho can have another season before i turn my back on him. I am quite relaxed these days, everyone gets 2 seasons before i write them off.

I think you have to give Brazilians at least a full season to settle in the Premier League. Must be hard for them swapping a country with so many beautiful women and lovely weather for this country where it's pitch black by half 4 in December and it's freezing cold. No wonder so many foreign players go missing for a few months when the clocks go back, hello Mesut Ozil.

Let's not forget Sandro didn't look a player until Milan at home in the CL, that game was the turning point.

Back