• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham V Inter Milan

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As thier defence retreats and carefully follows runners, there is room in the middle to exploit. Eriksen, Winks, maybe even Sissoko could have joy arriving later into that space.

I think this game would suit Eriksen. They give us plenty of time on the ball. Lamela hasn't been great and is on a yellow, so I think Eriksen should come on for him. Son for Moura also looks like a natural substitution to make in not too long.

We're playing okay. We just need a bit more quality in and around their penalty box to create open opportunities.

I'm not sure but for some reason he doesn't look as good coming in off the left. I think those subs will happen if we need a goal around 70 mins

The biggest issue we have had with Moura all season is that in order for him to be effective it requires Kane to be totally selfless. In time their "sync" will come, but there is no doubt that when Hazza works with Alli, Eriksen and Son he is able to do what he loves doing best. He has -FWIW- played excellently tonight, and if he can get a chance in the box he won't miss.

Funny you mention that, but not Winks' hospital pass that was a millimeter away from leaving Inter with a 3vs1!
I thought it was Davies who fudged up there. It was a risky pass but one Winks was clearly about to make. Davies just wasn't ready for it and waved a toe instead of running forward with it.

Dier and Eriksen on for Sissoko and Moura please. It's an important match and we should be playing our first team.

They're very good at playing that bricky, Italian non-football.

It's impossible to pull them out of shape because they're not ashamed to play like it's Stoke Vs Barcelona. They've always got 4 in defence, they're on the floor or delaying a set piece half the time and they're kicking us all over the pitch.

Italian football at its best (worst)

Back