• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

No complaints for either card. Tanganga should have been more careful for the second.

Not the sub I'd have liked to see for Winks, but needs must. It's going to be a painful next half hour, even if somehow we don't concede.

Rodon's done well though.

Looks like Romero and Sanchez will have to start v Chelsea, the day after getting back from Croatia

One of the biggest part of a managers job is the in-game management. Possibly more important than picking the initial team, as you’ve then had a chance to tactically react to what you’ve seen. Very very worrying signs so far.

I’m calling it now and hope I’m wrong. No confidence in Nuno. I hope I’m wrong and I support the team 100% but he’s not up to it in my opinion.

Nuno has a bunch of responsibility for this brick but that’s on Tanganga. You can’t dive in like that on a yellow.

Tanganga is 22. It's his first season at this level.
Your job as a manager is among other things helping the team alleviate pressure, and what is going on here tonight is not doing that at all.
Tanganga should never have been put in that position at all.

Nuno could have done something immediately when things kicked off with Saha.

Also, blame Romero for leaving to fudging south america.

Should have seen that coming when kouyate and mcarthy weren't even spoken to in the first half despite a fair few fouls.
Reminds me of when we played Sunderland away with that agricultural tackle on Dembele when Tottenham was on a break. This clown shoe of a ref was in charge. Watch his games - he lets perceived smaller teams get away with murder. You as the bigger team try similar - his response is harsher.

One of the biggest part of a managers job is the in-game management. Possibly more important than picking the initial team, as you’ve then had a chance to tactically react to what you’ve seen. Very very worrying signs so far.

Agreed, suggests he doesnt have confident in Gil yet

Back