• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham v Canning Town Bing Club ****

Need to run, chase and close down everything. Would hate to see a repeat of that 3-3 draw a couple of seasons ago that took me ages to recover from.
Can't forget that equalizer in the 90 something minute from Lanzini. I pray he's not on form today

How many hours before kickoff does the ticket Exchange close? As a mate just got a pass from the missus to go but even though there were hundreds (maybe thousands) of resale tickets on sale this morning there's now none showing.

Screenshot_20220320-025739_Chrome.jpg

Well one in the Safe Standing area just popped up but apparently don’t have the privileges to purchase it.

76454D2D-9443-4B88-A112-5609F03A778E.jpeg

We so need the players to turn up when it matters. And today really matters.
I wish we had Skipp available, as he gets it. But it will have to be PEH alongside Bentancur and it seems PEH has been playing well recently.
I hope we have spent some of the prep time watching their set piece routines and putting measures in place to deal with them as that’s where we risk messing up, that and letting Rice get control of the midfield. Son to choose today to rediscover his form would be most welcome.
Don’t think I’ll be able to watch this so will be keeping tabs on my phone. COYS!!!

This is the sort of game we lose and have a whole host of excuses lined up when we are in West Ham’s position.

let’s hope West Ham follow our struggles

Let’s ‘ave it!! COYS

I’m sure Ill catch covid or something worse from there but I quite like the peri peri chicken in the Tennessee Chicken place on the High Road.

No clue what to expect today. Team picks itself but that still gives me no clue as to what we’ll do. Sitting out having a pint at the moment in decent weather just inside the stadium but outside the ground. Some Caribbean band playing. Decent to be fair.

COYMFS

The Arsenal result yesterday ramps up the pressure here. Unfortunately its daughters birthday today so i'll struggle to watch the second half...

This is the sort of game we lose and have a whole host of excuses lined up when we are in West Ham’s position.

let’s hope West Ham follow our struggles

We always have the ready made “Look at them celebrating like they’ve won the World Cup” to fall back on.

Ideally we can get a win, as is always the case but particularly as this W/L/W/L pattern is becoming ridiculous.

Bentancur’s first goal today is my prediction.

Same 11 for us

Looks like pretty much their strongest team rather than rotating after Thurs night. Could be good or bad

Back