• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Burnley ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don’t be silly there is no daggers out - I just don’t think we are buying well and at the right quality levels!

Based on one player struggling in his first season when the whole team is a mess. Have you considered that you were saying the same about Lo Celso three months ago?

Based on one player struggling in his first season when the whole team is a mess. Have you considered that you were saying the same about Lo Celso three months ago?

after watching that first half performance I’m brassed off with us buying ‘bargains’ hoping they come good!
NDombele just makes my blood boil

Jack Clarke was the biggest waste of time. Can’t even get in to play regularly in the Championship, doubt he will make any impact with us in future.
Give the lad a chance here first please
If it’s any consolation (sure it won’t be) Cantwell looked half the plural he does now in the championship and was dropped regularly or subbed

I think we have to accept there are some issues with Ndombele, he is a huge talent, he needs special gloves, we paid some money for him and as such we need to deal with him in an "individual" way. I think he will come good if we can organise and set as a team. Remember, he signed for one manager and with the likes of Kane and Son fit. He is in a side which is shorn of many things and has a manager schooled in self-preservation.

I will say he needs to understand that off the ball movement is a key in the Prem (let alone the world of football) and as such he'd be advised to sharpen that bit of his game. That being said, if he is going to make positive off the ball runs and fail to track back/defend in transitions, then given his current state I'd rather he did just stay deep.

Give the lad a chance here first please
If it’s any consolation (sure it won’t be) Cantwell looked half the plural he does now in the championship and was dropped regularly or subbed

But why buy a questionable youngster when it’s clear that there were bigger priorities that could be addressed in the squad? If Pochettino wanted to improve the squad, and to be brave, why sign a player who wouldn’t be ready for the first team squad for over a season?

But why buy a questionable youngster when it’s clear that there were bigger priorities that could be addressed in the squad? If Pochettino wanted to improve the squad, and to be brave, why sign a player who wouldn’t be ready for the first team squad for over a season?
Because he could be ready in a few years and a much improved player
He is still a kid remember like Parrott for example

Because he could be ready in a few years and a much improved player
He is still a kid remember like Parrott for example

But wouldn’t it have made sense to use the money to improve the first team squad? Given that there are obvious weaknesses. Get the first team squad in shape first, and then take chances on future investments.

But wouldn’t it have made sense to use the money to improve the first team squad? Given that there are obvious weaknesses. Get the first team squad in shape first, and then take chances on future investments.
We brought 3 first team players and I’m sure Poch was happy at the time and got every player he was seriously linked with
He was a cheap guy for a player from the championship who may, may, come good

other than GLC all of them
Steven dodad is borderline

Oh, come on, mate, that's the sauce speaking, surely? I know we're all a bit moody with Spurs these days, but try to take a step back and see how our new signings could perform if they were more settled playing for a better performing team. They've come to a team in complete turmoil, unfortunately.

Oh, come on, mate, that's the sauce speaking, surely? I know we're all a bit moody with Spurs these days, but try to take a step back and see how our new signings could perform if they were more settled playing for a better performing team. They've come to a team in complete turmoil, unfortunately.
Massively
And a team with no strikers
Missing so many players
And games coming thick and fast
But players should settle instantly because it’s a bunch of roses at Tottenham

Second half we were dominant. Shame we tripped over ourselves with the final ball/shot.

Somehow, Mourinho has to play a stable side after the midweek game. We look so much better with a midfield. So he needs to make sure we have enough bodies in midfield. 4-3-3/4-5-1

A positive was how many we got forward when attacking second half. And I guess you have to credit Mourinho for switching it up. We deserved a win second half.

Second half we were dominant. Shame we tripped over ourselves with the final ball/shot.

Somehow, Mourinho has to play a stable side after the midweek game. We look so much better with a midfield. So he needs to make sure we have enough bodies in midfield. 4-3-3/4-5-1

A positive was how many we got forward when attacking second half. And I guess you have to credit Mourinho for switching it up. We deserved a win second half.
Once Leipzig do the do we'll be back to one game a week...fresh legs, Jose coaching his gonad*s off and onwards and upwards for us.

Back