• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Burnley ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe, but Hugo has to hold the shot, it was tinkle weak and straight at him
Don’t disagree but it’s frustrating that in a season where VAR looks for an excuse to chalk of goals that wasn’t considered hand ball

Don’t disagree but it’s frustrating that in a season where VAR looks for an excuse to chalk of goals that wasn’t considered hand ball

Apparently it's a new situation after Lloris spills it and the previous handball no longer matters.

I think we have to question the manager. That first-half was appalling and it is on him.

Don't disagree but think he is trying to manage between two games. GLC, Aurier and even Lucas are normally first choice. Given how poor our defenders are, what defense would you have preferred?

I think we have to question the manager. That first-half was appalling and it is on him.

Baffling set up but he did enough second half to convince me he still has enough about him and the players are playing for him.

Thought Lucas did well too to be honest. Gave us something we were missing first half - an ability to take the ball and turn and run at them or draw the foul. Ball was coming back at us too easy first half.

Dier was very very good second half. Some great passing and a couple of vital interceptions. Getting tinkled off with Sanchez. The difference between his best and worst is scary. And too often we see his worst. Toby was fudging dreadful too.

GLC was fantastic but his set pieces were Eriksen-esque and he gave it away a bit at the end.

It’s really poor at the minute, I expected more from Jose, but there are caveats to the situation.

Some of the players though, the lack of execution is appalling, Hugo, Toby, Ndombele, utterly disgraceful level of performance today, against a pub team.

Decent improvement from an appalling first half but Sanchez and Toby almost negated our improvement on the ball.

we have huge problems at the back, u think Mourinho wants us to contain teams, conserve energy, hit them on the break and then ramp it up in the final half hour but if you can’t keep a clean sheet then most gameplans go out of the window.

Another individual error costs us in the end then.

I cannot recall a season of such goodwill by us ....It's expected we gift our opponents with at least one goal per game... Ridiculous..

It could be argued that Hugo made amends but that early error set the tone..

@GLS @milo

So do those giving Jose grief for the 1st half, credit him with the turnaround in the 2nd?

Or does it not work that way?

No it doesn't. He should have changed the formation after 5 minutes.
Everyone could see what the problem was.

They were playing narrow. Our only space to play was out wide. Our only wide players were 6 foot plus centre halfs.

It's like congratulating him for finally getting to the toilet after tinkling all over the floor for 45 minutes.

Back