• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Burnley ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prime example of Alli's lethargy there @thfcsteff .. chests it down and casually passes it to a Burnley player. Then ruins a counter attack dwelling on it. How can you not see these things?

Anyway I won't discuss it any further... Dier is looking good in midfield.

That wouldn't be improved by that kind of dogbrick.

We're not built as a Mike Bassett kind of team and it would be massively detrimental to us to start.

We desperately need a beast of a CF ATM. What is so difficult to comprehend?

I don’t disagree -and I’m not claiming he’s been perfect - but he’s being let down by others around him.

Sanchez goes through 10-15 minutes of utter clownage most games - that’s prob a pen.

Stevie B, Lamela and Dele are all good players but there's just simply no connection being shown between them...Coaching failure perhaps or just the players are not happy playing alongside each other... Stevie B, still finding his feet with is also a factor..

We seem to have survived the :eek: Sanchez clownage ...

Back