• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT **Tottenham v AFC Bournemouth

Who was our MotM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lamela has regressed. Back to running into blind allies and crucially HOLDING ONTO THE fudging BALL TOO LONG AND not looking to make the quick pass. He bricks me to tears. Eriksen looks pretty, but is about as threatening as being attacked by a dead sheep. Alli needs to just concentrate on doing the basics right, instead of show ponying. Kane will make a huge difference I would think.

Okay its clear we should have bought Mane rather than Sissoko, but here's here now, and he does offer something if Poch can get him playing with some confidence. The kind of game you need to win if you're to win the PL. But we are not clinical enough up front as things stand.

Or this. Good signing for Liverpool

Lamela has regressed. Back to running into blind allies and crucially HOLDING ONTO THE fudgeING BALL TOO LONG AND not looking to make the quick pass. He bricks me to tears. Eriksen looks pretty, but is about as threatening as being attacked by a dead sheep. Alli needs to just concentrate on doing the basics right, instead of show ponying. Kane will make a huge difference I would think.
I hated/loved the moment when Rose said 'Chris, win the f ucking ball, mate'

We need Kane back, will make a big difference, Jensen is to static and don't suite our type of play and Son is better attacking from a wide position running against the defenders.

I'm frustrated greatly as this isnt our first chance to top the table temporary, we just freeze. (Imagine our ability to unfreeze if we go down to the last game to win the league)

As much as i love poch... he got to use his subs more efficiently...i cant remember his winning moves from the bench for a long time..NDK is missing again? Son should be playing on the left from the start..

Argh... moving on. Next better game please.

He had a ball played into him perfectly with his back to goal, and he waited for the ball to come to him like a Sunday league footballer and he lost it. It was a great chance to get a goal. You don't wait for the ball to come to you, you go to it. That's what you teach 6 year olds.
Is that really what you want to criticize him for?

He is great at holding off defenders and getting the ball under control under pressure. He does that nine times out of ten. Today he failed to get the ball under control once in such a situation, and you get on his back for that. You can criticize him for not scoring and not finding the right positions in the box. You can say that he lacks a bit of pace, but you can't have a go at him for poor hold up play.

Lamela has regressed. Back to running into blind allies and crucially HOLDING ONTO THE fudgeING BALL TOO LONG AND not looking to make the quick pass. He bricks me to tears. Eriksen looks pretty, but is about as threatening as being attacked by a dead sheep. Alli needs to just concentrate on doing the basics right, instead of show ponying. Kane will make a huge difference I would think.

His return cant come soon enough. Preferably next saturday or we will probably draw 0-0 again. May need to make 8/9 changes on Tuesday night to keep some players fresh for Leceister. Plus some fringe players could come in and make a point

Is that really what you want to criticize him for?

He is great at holding off defenders and getting the ball under control under pressure. He does that nine times out of ten. Today he failed to get the ball under control once in such a situation, and you get on his back for that. You can criticize him for not scoring and not finding the right positions in the box. You can say that he lacks a bit of pace, but you can't have a go at him for poor hold up play.
That was one example dude, I am criticising him for everything you mention in the above post. He has very little to offer.

This is Tottenham. 3 match ban on its way Monday night
It looked like a complete accident to me. Arter was being a arsehole like he was all game and tried to stop Sissoko from getting to the ball when it was our throw in. Sissoko picked up the ball, turned around in a natural movement and hit Arter's face because he had also bent down trying to pick up the ball. I see that as a yellow card for Arter for trying to delay the game. The linesman also saw it and talked about it forever with the referee, so they can't see they didn't see it. You heard arter saying "No, no accident", so that is clearly what the linesman said it was. It's on tape, so the authorities can't pretend the officials didn't see it.

If anyone should be in trouble, it is Arter. His "tackle" on Wanyama was shocking, and the referee clearly didn't see that one.

He was terrible at that today. I kept shouting to the tv for him to release the fudging ball, but I don't think he heard me.

It looked like a complete accident to me. Arter was being a ******** like he was all game and tried to stop Sissoko from getting to the ball when it was our throw in. Sissoko picked up the ball, turned around in a natural movement and hit Arter's face because he had also bent down trying to pick up the ball. I see that as a yellow card for Arter for trying to delay the game. The linesman also saw it and talked about it forever with the referee, so they can't see they didn't see it. You heard arter saying "No, no accident", so that is clearly what the linesman said it was. It's on tape, so the authorities can't pretend the officials didn't see it.

If anyone should be in trouble, it is Arter. His "tackle" on Wanyama was shocking, and the referee clearly didn't see that one.

After last season, I dont take anything for granted with Tottenham

Back