• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspurs vs Little bird

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Little Bird, are you happy in your cage ?

the serpent sees you're easy prey.

Last edited:
I expect that we will get a good performance, with a bit more tinkering by Mourinho. I don't believe in luck so we need a little bit more of randomness in our favour, and see it coming from the new boys or an inspired son or dele.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

This is another must-win match for us. We are now 9 points behind 4th placed Chelsea. We need to start winning matches if we want to get near the 4th place. We have dropped too many points to bottom teams this season. We cannot afford to drop any more points. Norwich are the sort of teams we need to beat regularly. But we only managed to draw with Norwich away earlier in the season. Since we are playing at home now, we need to make sure we beat them in this match.

Our attack has been struggling this season. With Kane out injured until April, we are in a worse situation now. We need others to get us the goals until Kane returns. Wish Mourinho will get us a new striker in this transfer window. Until we sign someone, we need to hope the likes of Son, Alli, Moura, Lamela and Lo Celso will get us the goals. Embarassingly for our attack, Moura, Lo Celso and Lamela are our only goal scorers since the start of the new year be out all of them were in the FA Cup match against Boro. Want to see Fernandes starting this match after his promising debut against Watford. We are without a goal in 3 league matches. Hope our attack will get us the goals to help us win this match.

Our midfield have been troubled by injury problems this season. Ndombele has been injury-prone since signing for us while Sissoko is out injured until April. Wish Mourinho will sign a new defensive midfielder in this transfer window. Otherwise, want to see Wanyama given another chance as our defensive midfielder. Not convinced Winks or Dier will be reliable to us long term.

Our defence did well to keep the clean sheet against Watford. With due respect to Norwich, it will be disappointing if we cannot keep another clean sheet in this match. We need to avoid making silly errors in front of goal. We should always look our for those long range shots and avoid giving away freekicks. Alderweireld and Vertonghen should play together in defence. Tanganga as done well since his debut. So he deserves to start. Gazzaniga did well to save the penalty against Watford. Hope he will be boosted by that save to have another error-free performance in goal.

We badly need to win this match. Anything other than a win will be unacceptable. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Norwich and move up the league table.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our players will fully fit soon. Norwich will make it tough for us. We need to get an early goal to help us settle our nerves and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will be ruthless and clinical in front of goal to beat Norwich and get back into the top 4 race.

I really think we should bench Dele Alli for this match. I am interested in a Moura / Son forward line although Son appears to be low on confidence and makes some real weird decisions on the ball.

Just seen that Buendia is ruled out with thigh strain which can only be good news for Spurs. He's looked a real talent this season and was my concern if we'd have given Tanguy and Gedson a start, as he has a knack of finding effective space between the lines.

Any team news? How many loan players are we allowed to bring in and is Bassong etc...

Last edited:
Back