• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don't get Jose sometimes ...

He's willing to gamble with a defensive line-up that's not been tried before and it's against a competitor for top four too ... Fair enough if you've been working on a system in training all week.

We're losing and he's got a an untried young center forward on the bench - he gives him 4 minutes injury time and Parrot did not touch the ball...

I've concluded , Jose is a WUM ...

Alli misses a sitter to make it 3-1 and then Gazza fails to drop on a ball going a few yards out and its 2-2

We win that with Hugo and a striker.

Moura is appalling.

I hate games like that, we were the better side overall but we end up undoing any good work with gifting the opposition easy goals. Wolves were bang average today.

Can’t wait for this season to be over.

@ me with your man of the match nominations

Over the 90, perhaps only Lo Celso for me warrants it.

Winks started well and then faded.
Sanchez, Tanganga and Dier made their fair share of errors.
Aurier mostly ok but few silly errors and a great goal.
Dele worked hard but quality wasn't there.
Moura dribbles and dribbles and dribbles and dribbles until he inevitably loses it.
Steve disappeared after his goal you feel.
Gazza...meh.

Alli misses a sitter to make it 3-1 and then Gazza fails to drop on a ball going a few yards out and its 2-2

We win that with Hugo and a striker.

Moura is appalling.

I don’t think it’s a sitter, but he’s scored lower xG ones certainly.

Would have been game over.

I appreciate Mouras tenacity and work rate, but fudge me I've had an absolute tit load of seeing him on the pitch - pirouetting up blind alleys.

See my other post Jon. He’s gone from bit part to first name on the sheet and playing out of position. We’ve only got 2 attacking injuries. Things shouldn’t be so desperate.

its clear that dier has no role to play and sanchez is not good enough.
i think mourinho is making an exhibition of the players, well, for further analysis.

Said before the game it was make or break for Dier. Think that is him done for us now. Certainly this season.

Jose has until the end of next season for me. This squad is riddled with holes and player's who just aren't good enough. He's got a big job on his hands, but lets be honest; Poch saw this coming and Levy and the transfer comittee did very little/nothing to stop it. Poch wanted out, but held on for his severance pay and now Jose is trying to tactically edge us through games.

We've got such a brick defence it's crazy. One of our best CB's has dropped off completely the other is sporadic and the two back ups (Sanchez and Foyth) are error prone to say the least. All that without a midfielder that can spot and eliminate dangers.

I'm not sure I can get behind voting a dude who picked up the ball before it went out of play MOTM, it speaks volumes of our performance and specific footballing IQs that aren't going to improve. I might have misread the situation completely but surely that should have been a yellow for intentional handball?

I did think the handball call for Moura's shot late on looked an interesting one, he just seemed to have his arms outstretched and in an unusual position, did they even look at it?

I honestly think not only is this team limited in ability at the moment, they have no nouse and leadership so can’t even do basic stuff that makes life difficult for opponents.

Wolves had 5/6 dangerous breaks today, that we could have killed in their half, the worst culprit was Moura for their second equaliser.

If you haven’t been booked you don’t let someone run away from you with the ball when we are on offense, that should be instinctive by now.

Agreed. It’s the only way to make Levy accountable for his failures to strengthen properly. When there’s less bums on seats and less income, then he’ll realise.

I sold on the exchange today. Sold within 2 hours.

Next 2 are Man U and West Ham. Not the best barometer.

Back