• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

I'd honestly be tempted to take Dempsey off and stick Sig on.

Partly because the applause he would get would likely help his confidence to no end.

Well played lads..................Dempsey involved again. Lovely stuff (or are West Ham just brick !)

Hudd and Sandro winning the ball, then Dempsey slips it through to Lennon, putting him and Defoe alone with the keeper.

I'd honestly be tempted to take Dempsey off and stick Sig on.

Partly because the applause he would get would likely help his confidence to no end.

Far too early to take him off................we dont know when (if) we will see this Dempsey again. Let him enjoy himself out there and hear the applause every time he does something good.............that will be all the confidence boost he needs.

Can we rest some players now give we have liverpoo on Wed? Some people like Caulker and Bale played v Lazio on Thurs as well

I think that Jord is right, we could do without Defoe picking up a second yellow and leaving us with no strikers against Liverpool. I'd bring off Defoe and push Dempsey forward and put Dembele behind him

Back