• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Watford***

We’ve been okay. Sanchez has been most impressive. The last two mins showed a couple of things for me.

Alli broke and took too long and they got men goal side. That’s summed up our day, not quick enough up top yet.

Eriksen gave Watford Deeney’s chance at the end by shirking a tackle. He’s done that twice today and did it once on Monday. I know he’s not the biggest but ffs, he looks terrified of 50:50 challenges.

Still optimistic we can turn the screw in the second half.

All too slow. Davies has been awful. Offered nothing.

Eriksen not involved. Been weak on a few challenges.

Need to up the tempo

HT 0-0. Decent half without being penetrative. Set pieces key. We needed corners to open the scoring at both Saudi Sportswashing Machine and United and theTrippier free kick put us in the lead against Fulham. Need the love train imo - our players starting positions once again far to close to the goal to get any run at the ball. Please change it second half Poch.

I thought we were decent and dominated more than I expected, but we're struggling to create clear cut opportunities. We need a bit more quality in the final third. Moura is threatning to break through, but his touch is letting him down. A bit more desperation to score is needed in the second half.

Overall we've been pretty good, I think, but need to move the ball quicker and release it quicker. Toby excellent as usual, moura very lively. Eriksen not really in the game yet, neither has Kane been.

We're in control though, just need to pounce.

I don’t see it as a tempo issue so much, more a quality one. Our touch and passing in the final third are just lacking quality.

Back