• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Watford***

Ok ok ok, how about this then, to the tune of Shaun the sheep

It's Heung Min Son
It's Heung Min Son
He doesn't know his left foot from the other one
He never eats
He never sleeps
Oh Heung Min just don't give a sh1t
Heung Min just don't give a sh1t!
Do you watch a lot of kids programs?

house-front-door-open-awesome-ideas-1.jpg
Broken image :(

Comes with the job of raising two little boys.

My three year old started singing glory glory when I was watching the match today :cool:
At x-mas just past my 4 year old girl was playing with her cousin's karaoke machine, and in the middle of her warblings (it's not music) she snuck in a little "Dele Alli"chant. Got it on vid too. She's my favorite now :).

It's Heung Min Son
It's Heung Min Son
He never eats
He never sleeps

it's sonny
it's sonny
he's a little lad
with a lovely turn
it's sonny
it's sonny
he's a handful for defenders at every ground
and he's always scoring lots and lots of goals

It's Heung Min Son
It's Heung Min Son
He never eats
He never sleeps

I hope you had young kids or I'm worried about your development

Yesterday was probably my last visit to WHL ( assuming this is our last season there). What a memory to go out on. I am sure it will remain as vivid as my first game there in 1963/4 - a 1-1 draw with Everton when a trademark Gilly header equalised Labone's opener.

The fantastic memory of yesterday would only have been even more enhanced if:

A) Son would have scored a hat-trick ( as he really should have done)
B) VJ would have scored his first from open play in the Premiership
C) Kane would have scored with his free-kick to round off a fabulous team performance
D) the three hit crossbars would have been goals, resulting in a magnificent 7-0 victory.

But then again, I certainly have enough brilliant memories of yesterday to last a lifetime.

Very happy.

Yesterday was probably my last visit to WHL ( assuming this is our last season there). What a memory to go out on. I am sure it will remain as vivid as my first game there in 1963/4 - a 1-1 draw with Everton when a trademark Gilly header equalised Labone's opener.

C) Kane would have scored with his free-kick to round off a fabulous team performance
D) the three hit crossbars would have been goals, resulting in a magnificent 7-0 victory.

But then again, I certainly have enough brilliant memories of yesterday to last a lifetime.

Very happy.

Can only echo this! :) Fantastic day at the lane yesterday, one of my best experiences there for sure. A worthy farewell with lovely lovely White Hart lane. I went out of the stadium yesterday semi-hugging various parts of the ground, probably looked like a maniac, but who cares.

Every time there was a stop in play yesterday, i sort of just looked around and really absorbed the atmosphere of the place, drenched in lovely sun and happy spurs people. Randomly talked to a few people at the stadium yesterday and everyone seemed so happy and stoked for the team, and they all seemed like such nice chaps as well. One fellow close to where we sat tried started "we're fudging good" instead of the "you're fudging brick" song, and quite a few of us in the shelf joined in. Great song. I also loved how everyone in the stands supported trippier when he was down injured, shouting encouraging words at him supporting him.

I'm a bit emotional today. Probably because of too much beer last night, mixed with the great experience of yesterday, and various bricky things happening around the world. I tend to get depressed and anxious at times, so just want to express the gratitude i feel for having this wonderful team to follow and all the lovely people following them with me. It enhances life, it really does. I really hope i get to bring my son over for many matches in the years to come.

I know this probably sound a bit too much for some, but fudge it, just wanted to say it. Thanks for keeping this place the best Tottenham place around on the web. I haven't met any of in real life, but you're a bunch of excellent chaps, all of you. :)

Can't smile without you!

Very happy.

You're getting old and your memory is playing tricks with you, Gilly didn't join us till late 94

Huge Spurs love in on MOTD2 at the moment, the first 10mins is all us with Keown being very very loving of us. Should be available on iplayer.

Probably because of too much beer last night, mixed with the great experience of yesterday, and various bricky things happening around the world. I tend to get depressed and anxious at times, so just want to express the gratitude i feel for having this wonderful team to follow and all the lovely people following them with me. It enhances life, it really does.
I'll second that. And i'm hoping that we are on the cusp of one of the great periods in the club's history. Keep the triumvirate of Kane, Ali and Erikson and next season at Wembley could be phenomenal after this season's rehearsal.

Very happy.

Can only echo this! :) Fantastic day at the lane yesterday, one of my best experiences there for sure. A worthy farewell with lovely lovely White Hart lane. I went out of the stadium yesterday semi-hugging various parts of the ground, probably looked like a maniac, but who cares.

Every time there was a stop in play yesterday, i sort of just looked around and really absorbed the atmosphere of the place, drenched in lovely sun and happy spurs people. Randomly talked to a few people at the stadium yesterday and everyone seemed so happy and stoked for the team, and they all seemed like such nice chaps as well. One fellow close to where we sat tried started "we're fudging good" instead of the "you're fudging brick" song, and quite a few of us in the shelf joined in. Great song. I also loved how everyone in the stands supported trippier when he was down injured, shouting encouraging words at him supporting him.

I'm a bit emotional today. Probably because of too much beer last night, mixed with the great experience of yesterday, and various bricky things happening around the world. I tend to get depressed and anxious at times, so just want to express the gratitude i feel for having this wonderful team to follow and all the lovely people following them with me. It enhances life, it really does. I really hope i get to bring my son over for many matches in the years to come.

I know this probably sound a bit too much for some, but fudge it, just wanted to say it. Thanks for keeping this place the best Tottenham place around on the web. I haven't met any of in real life, but you're a bunch of excellent chaps, all of you. :)

Can't smile without you!

I really do understand how you guys feel and its understandable, however in the 50 plus years of calling the Lane my home i have seen many changes, different stands, seating, changes etc and i am treating this as just another one. I will still get to the games the same way, i will be at same place i have been lucky enough to have seen MANY great players wearing our shirt and so many brilliant games. It may be called something different but it will ALWAYS be the Lane to me.

They may take away the old seats, toilets ( needed to do that for a while) and have a brand new building but its the Lane and the hallowed ground its on will always have my heart.

I really do understand how you guys feel and its understandable, however in the 50 plus years of calling the Lane my home i have seen many changes, different stands, seating, changes etc and i am treating this as just another one. I will still get to the games the same way, i will be at same place i have been lucky enough to have seen MANY great players wearing our shirt and so many brilliant games. It may be called something different but it will ALWAYS be the Lane to me.

They may take away the old seats, toilets ( needed to do that for a while) and have a brand new building but its the Lane and the hallowed ground its on will always have my heart.
Well said. It will always be the Lane.

Back