• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Stoke City***

That was a sweet flick and pass by Kane to Alli, what a Master Class.

Eriksen not too shabby with three assists.

We got Alliiiiii !!!

Have we just been saving ourselves for the league ? Wimmer and Son, take off Jan, or Toby and Alli - just to even things up, a little.

Words almost fail me today. Absolutely fantastic 1st half.

Personally would leave it up to Harry. Ask him if fancies staying on in this form.

The correct thing would probably be to rest him now and bring Janssen on, certainly after 60mins. But think our play up front would suffer. Right now this is a great chance to hammer home the GD which could prove vital come May

All I could think of watching that -

:D

Seriously good response to Gent, although we seem to do this to Stoke all the time these days. :)

GD is now +32. 6 clear of Arsenal, 8 better than Liverpool and 10 better than City. Its like having an extra point.

We have to keep going. Changes 65-70 mins. Y'know, better finishing on Thursday and it might've been similar. I hope we go onto absolutely kill them by 6 or 7...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We don't do this enough - because of either misplaced mercy or energy management, I don't know. But I feel like a hatful of goals (if possible - it's a given that Stoke will tighten up and look to get some back in the second half) would really give us a boost at the head of this run of winnable games.

Eriksen has been a magician this half. He is a shadow ninja working behind the scene. Every one of those goals has him doing something. He must have the Laudrups as his heroes. One of them demolished Nigeria 4-1 in the 1998 world cup in a similar manner. A lot of Nigerian players were retired after that game.

We have to keep going. Changes 65-70 mins. Y'know, better finishing on Thursday and it might've been similar. I hope we go onto absolutely kill them by 6 or 7...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Exactly.

Hughes will have them fired up at the start, but with their midfield on yellows, they cant afford to be as tigerish. This is a marvellous oppurtunity to post at least 6 goals.
No game for 7 days, we dont need to take the foot off the pedal

He was poor in that game and so far brilliant in this one. Nothing wrong with that.
I'm talking about those who were moaning about his form overall. He'd scored a hat-trick just the game before and his strike rate has been the best all year yet still people focus on the negatives the moment he has an average game.

Thankfully he has just silenced his critics for at least one more game.

Eriksen has been a magician this half. He is a shadow ninja working behind the scene. Every one of those goals has him doing something. He must have the Laudrups as his heroes. One of them demolished Nigeria 4-1 in the 1998 world cup in a similar manner. A lot of Nigerian players were retired after that game.

I can think of one player in a Stoke shirt I would like to see retired after this match

I want to see Vertonghen, Dier or Alderweireld score now. They are taking turns running the entire length of the pitch joining in with the attack. I want to see a goal out of it.

I just want to get it in early, I wanna Smash Yarnited, have Poch get one over Mou !!

Meanwhile, more of the same second half please.

Back