• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City *** 15/08/2015 3pm

I'd like a third by the 70th minute so we can make a few subs and feel comfortable.

As for the formation, even the commentators can't work it out. Dembele has been all over the place, centrally quite often with appearances on the right and even the left. Chadli has been the same also, the fact that he scored from the right hand side, shows that he's got a fairly free role too. I'd imagine he's just picking up the spaces that Kane is leaving.

Davies and Walker have been poor imho, but Davies atoned somewhat with that run and assist for the second goal.

I've often thought Davies' attacking contribution goes unnoticed. He's well capable of that - great assisst.

Until that goal he had two chances to get the ball into the box and had totally faffed them both. So whilst he is capable he needs to be more consistent.

I'm enjoying the Spanish commentators shouting out 'GOOOOOOOAL' when we score. Won't enjoy it so much if it's the other way round.

he faffed one up. good run, terrible touch and the keeper got it. But at least he put in a good run. Which is nice to see.

He's made two or three more where the through ball was cut out through last ditch defending.

Dier has been very good without the ball. Almost like a sweeper in midfield. Excellent reader of the game, saw signs of it at Utd last week and carried it on today. A natural holder so gives Mason more of a license to go forward. Good move from Poch so far.

I think Davies could be sticking about in the first team for a while yet. He seems more threatening with his attacking play & yet, often provides a decent defensive display. I think, if given regular appearances, that he can only improve too

Really encouraging to see Kane come deep, Mason get into the box after about 40 mins, great pass from Kane, great control, good finish, good save.

Then a minute or two later Kane comes deep again, this time Davies bursts forward, Chadli goal.

Then in the second half Kane is defending in the box and bursts forward, should have slotted Chadli in for a 1 on 1.

Then Chadli cute pass into Kane just now for a shot, lots of good interplay.

We need a bit of Eriksen magic now.

Poor marking from Verts that time, could have been a goal... they've had a few good chances Stoke. We are not watertight like the Cheats.

Back