• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Smoggies in FA Cup

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are brick, Alli is shocking.

mourinho is probably having regrets taking this job on now. There was a reason this team were playing brick under Poch.

Another chance created by Aurier there for Moura to mess up and then another for Moura to convert.

Those criticising Aurier today are doing so out of prior formed opinions of him not on an objective view of his play today.

Lo Celso for man of the match. Immediate impact. Great vision from him and a great cross from Aurier.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

We are brick, Alli is shocking.

mourinho is probably having regrets taking this job on now. There was a reason this team were playing brick under Poch.
He's been consistently making poor selection decisions.

Not even sure Son was offside then.

Good noise from the away fans. Lets hope it inspires the team to more forward thinking play

There s VAR in the FA Cup, but only at grounds that have the set-up for it. (So mainly PL grounds).
It can be done at any ground.

I was playing football in the park this morning with my three year old. Every time he scored a goal, I’d record it on my iPhone then send it via 4G to the wife sitting on the sofa at home. She would then watch it when she got a minutes break watching “The Crown” on Netflix and then call us back a little later and let us know if the goal counted or not.

To bridge the delay in play, I stood in the middle of the park with my finger in my ear starring at the sky, whilst my lad cried about how cold and bored he was, had a tantrum, and then wanted to go and play on the swings instead as ‘this game was stupid and silly’.

The good news is that ultimately thanks to the technology we got the right decision on his goal. (It didn’t count, and I managed to score the winner later, while he was off, playing on the big slide).

Another chance created by Aurier there for Moura to mess up and then another for Moura to convert.

Those criticising Aurier today are doing so out of prior formed opinions of him not on an objective view of his play today.
You're not allowed to say positive things about Aurier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back