• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs SCBC ****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Less than 24 hours from kick off and no OMT - AGAIN

You lot really don't care do you !!

Venue : St Hairy's
Date : 18th March 2023
K.O : 15.00pm

Forster

Porro Romero Dier Lenglet Davies
PEH Skipp
Son Kane Richy

3-0 Spurs

upload_2023-3-17_16-6-5.png

Last edited:
Will we win away from home again this season?
Can Kane get more goals at St Mary's?
Will our ex-Saints contingent be overawed by the boos from the crowd?

If we want to get top 4, winning tomorrow is a must and NO EXCUSES

Lets just limp into the international break, so that we can limp back out of it the other side, and excruciatingly fumble our way through the final 900 minutes of this purgatory after that.

I agree with that starting 11 and would have been happy with either Porro or Emerson at RWB....

It seems strange to say it but I think one of the most important decisions is having Davies at LWB... He is better defensively than our other options and can still get forward well... Son has also seemed to play better with him there as well....

COYS...

They've played twice in the last week while we've been preparing for this...

3-0 loss (Ward-Prowse Hat Trick)
All direct free kicks from fouls resulting from needless Romero tackles at the edge of our box. :p

Seriously though, I do hope Conte emphasizes how careful we need to be with fouling outside out box, given what a prolific free-kick taker JWP is. Best in the world I think he is ranked in this category.

EDIT: did some digging and his FK conversion rate is 15.2%. Kane's conversion rate: 1.8% :eek:

Last edited:
One more point on Davies which I forgot earlier.... He played at LWB against West Ham, chelscum and Forest and we won all three...

If Conte doesn't play him there I will further question Conte's judgement...

COYS

One more point on Davies which I forgot earlier.... He played at LWB against West Ham, chelscum and Forest and we won all three...

If Conte doesn't play him there I will further question Conte's judgement...

COYS
100% he has to and will play at LWB, him and Son down the left

Back