• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

------------------Freidel--------------------

--Walker--Kaboul----Vertonghan---Benny

-----------Sandro-----Thudd--------------

--Lennon----------VdV----------------Bale

-------------------Defoe--------------------

subs: Cudicini, Gallas, Livermore, Naughton, Townsend, Sigurdsson, Kane

------------------Freidel--------------------

--Walker--Kaboul----Vertonghan---Benny

-----------Sandro-----Thudd--------------

--Lennon----------VdV----------------Bale

-------------------Defoe--------------------

subs: Cudicini, Gallas, Livermore, Naughton, Townsend, Sigurdsson, Kane

How can Hudd play if he hasnt even in the squad

How can Hudd play if he hasnt even in the squad

Is that true or is it the usual flimflam? Hvaent seen any official team news. Daily Fail was saying that Daws has been dropped even though apparently he;s had some death in his family

If Thudd isnt available then would play Liverbore (marginally ahead of Jenarse)

Is that true or is it the usual flimflam? Hvaent seen any official team news. Daily Fail was saying that Daws has been dropped even though apparently he;s had some death in his family

If Thudd isnt available then would play Liverbore (marginally ahead of Jenarse)

It was on twitter, a few guys saw the Spurs coach turn up and there was no Hudd or Dawson

The team that plays should be well prepared. You could argue that adding Sandro would make it less well prepared.

Whether it is good enough is a different question. I think it should be good enough to get a draw, as Saudi Sportswashing Machine have problems of their own. And I think everyone would agree that its not good enough to get fourth. Then again, it won't be the first choice team when September comes.

its not?

It was on twitter, a few guys saw the Spurs coach turn up and there was no Hudd or Dawson

Read that yesterday - wasnt aware though whether there was any quotes from AVB or official team news.

Personally I dont believe anything on teletext. WE'd have a 50 man squad by now if the transfers on there were true.

COuld just have been that the person missed those two (though those two would be hard to miss) or maybe for some reason (personal issue, needed treatment, ?) they travelled up independently?

Add a midfielder and a striker and we will be up there. Arsenal have problems and Chelsea are just a mishmash of attacking players that have to gel first.

fudges sakes

I didnt realise its on ESPN - gruesome haha

I think we will win 5-2 - Defoe hattrick

Just called sky and got my espn reinstated after cancelling it in May. 3 months free. Cheers for the heads up boys.

On route now! Last few weeks I've moaned groaned and whined like fudge but all I can say now is its match day! COME ON YOU MOTHERfudging SPURS.

Despite the sexy attacking line up I posted last night we will probably line up in a 442 as follows;

--------------Krul

Simpson--Taylor--Coloccini--Santon

Mareveaux--Tiote----Cabaye--Jonas

------------Cisse-----Ba

i don't think we've ever been this unprepared for a match and season.
/QUOTE]

Thats exactly how I feel as well. Transfer activity barely half completed, star play still wanting out, lots of deadwood still to shift, manager has had to prepare the team without a number of keep players (eg Sandro, Parker, Modric, new CF, VdV been injured, Kaboul missed the final warm up game).....

Disappointing because we should be taking 7 points from our 3 games before 1 Sept

Despite whats gone on, thats still a possibility. Personally I think it may well end up 6pts from the opeing 3 games...which would actually be 2 more than we gained from the same 3 fixtures last season!

Wow, just noticed. 23 pages with 5 hours to kick-off on an OMT....we really have missed our fixes of PL football havent we?

Back