• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Livermore and Sandro should start in CM. Livermore has looked very sharp this preseason he has earned his spot

that's how id start

______Sandro Livermore
Lennon_____VdV______Bale
__________Defoe

i think that gives us a fairly solid base which should allow a fair bit of attacking freedom to the front 4. i don't think we are in quite as bad a position as people seem to think and our current line up should pick up a good points total before the end of the window

re Jenas : i do think his athleticism will work in his favor, wouldn't be surprised to see him involved a fair bit

Last edited:
I'm with markysimmo, I would pick Kaboul, Verts and Gallas ahead of Dawson, not saying he is a bad player but I think Kaboul and Gallas have been better over last few seasons and we didn't spend that money for Vertonghen to sit on the bench.

So if true this is the squad we are picking from in probability:

Friedel
Cudicini
BAE
Naughton
Kaboul
Vertonghen
Gallas
Walker
Lennon
Sandro
Siggy
Rafa
Bale
Defoe
Livermore
Jenas
Caulker
Bentley

Kane and Townsend will have traveled, I don't think Bentley has.

oh right forgot about those two but of course I was just looking on our brick OS which doesn't have them listed as first team players so theres that.

I wonder if Gio has traveled? I am guessing he is not since he hasn't been mentioned in team news and he picked up that knock in the Olympics as well

Stick your strikers, we've got Defoe

Defoe1.jpg

Any team we put out should be capable of turning in a professional performance, if we are serious about being a top four side then the players who are not necessarily first choice have to step up to the plate, Utd,Chelsea,Arsenal do it all the time.

COYS.

We're going in boys!

I thought I'd be so tinkled off by this time. We'll sign someone surely I've said every day for the past 3 months.

Well we haven't. No matter what we think about whoever has or hasn't done it we'll all be screaming COYS at the tv screen in around 19 hours from now.

Come on Tottenham!!!!

Its weird, i've been looking forward to the season so much, was dreaded when it ended in may...

but now, now i wouldn't mind if it started next weekend.

1 Gomes
3 Rose
4 Kaboul
5 Vertonghen
6 Huddlestone
7 Lennon
8 Parker
10 VDV
11 Bale
13 Gallas
14 Modric
15 Bentley
16 Naughton
17 Gio
18 Defoe
19 Bassong
20 Dawson
21 Jenas
22 Sigurdsson
23 Cudicini
24 Friedel
28 Walker
29 Livermore
30 Sandro
31 Townsend
32 Assou-Ekotto
33 Caulker
35 Button
37 Kane
39 Smith
46 Carroll

The season starts and we've just got Defoe up front. I think its a disgrace. There must be young strikers around with potential that we could grab, like other teams are doing.

Anyway, We need a strong midfield, Sandro and Huddlestone for me.

Then as sad as it sounds, defoe on his own up front...

Back