• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. READING - OMT***

Lloris will start against Lazio, Brad remains no1 choice for league games until there is reason for him not to be.
Brad is still one of the best keepers in the Premier League.

It's just a mather of time before Lloris is our first choice goal keeper,
don't think it's unreasonable to wait for him to unpack his bags and have a couple of training session before he's thrown onto the pitch.
There's competition at top clubs, better get used to it.

Phillipe Auclair on radio at the moment, defending Brad Friedel but wondering what LLoris was told before he arrived. Auclair also said that he would sack AVB already.:-"

He said AVB is just trying to get the fans with him as the fans love Friedel even if he annoys LLoris.

This is a massive thing in France at the moment, Lloris n°2 at Tottenham.

Also said we got done by Porto with Moutinho and AVB hasnt got the player he really wanted.

Auclair also said hes spoken to Spurs fans after the Norwich game and that the fans were saying that it was the worst performance they had seen in years.

all sounds like a mountain out of a molehill to me - i can't for the life of me see Lloris being anything other than no.1 from the outset - small chance he may be sub against Reading after the international break given the lack of prep time. but from then on it'll be him all the way - you say this guy is a Gooner ? possibly doesn't like to see his countries captain playing for their arch rivals when in the past he would have been a shoe in signing for Wenger

these comments, whatever they are, from AVB are most likely just for show, to placate Friedel or whatever

and as for the worst performance in years ? how about the worst performance since we last played Norwich at home :lol:

Last edited:
You know what? We're Spurs, we will always rise. Far too much quality in the end. Sick of the negativity, can't do it myself anymore. Dempsey and Dembele will prove to be the shrewdest signings of the season.

But if he chooses Livermore ahead of Sandro again I should say: OI AVB NOOOO!!!

oino_enfield.jpg

-------------------LLoris

Walker-------Dawson--------Verts-----BAE

-------------Dembele-------Sandro

Lennon-----------Dempsey------------Bale

----------------------Ade

Thats what I'd like to see. Maybe Dempsey wide instead of Lennon with Sig in the middle.

^ that's a good solid side right there and won't be too far off our first XI for the best part of the season id have thought - maybe see Sig in for Dempsey who could play on the right instead of Lennon and Parker in for Sandro. (Kaboul for Daws, obviously as well)

once we get a few games with our strongest side under our belt then im reasonably confident of us getting past all this drama and putting a decent run of form together. a bad opening couple of three games was always gonna see a bit of a media fall out - we all knew it would happen, but fudge em

Last edited:
Lloris

Walker - Caulker - Vertonghen - Assou

Sandro - Dembele

Lennon - Dempsey - Bale

Ade

5-0

Back