• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Palace (the TL;DR version)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We ask that fans are in their seats for the match no later than 30 minutes before kick-off for the start of the ceremony itself – all fans, home and away, will find a flag in their club colours located on their seats to wave with pride.

We shall be publishing a full ‘Order of Service’ for the Ceremony, with details of all contributors and performances, on our new Spurs Official app, all social media channels and stadium screens from 4.45pm on Wednesday

Performances?
Adele maybe?

Spent a late night at the Paris Four Seasons hotel bar with Tom. Epic. What a total ledge he was. Great value, sang “She’s A Lady” for a guest, was the colour you see on that sleeve and was all round a top geezer. This could be the new badger!

Can we delete the word ‘bar’?

New stadium - new icon. It’s bronze Tom all the way!

De Gea was crap to night
What is it with these TOP goalkeepers :D

de Gea is a vampire... can’t deal with cross and stays in his box

Great shot stopper but a she never leaves the comfort of his six yard box...

The only top keeper I’ve seen this season played tonight for wolves

Our recent problem has been the lack of goals. I know we have all dwelt on our defensive rooster-ups, but these would be mitigated if we were banging them in at the other end. We simply aren't. The goals have dried up. In fact, when was the last time we scored more than one in a PL game? It seems yonks ago to me.

When our creativity and finishing are so poor ( yes I'm principally looking at you Eriksen) it becomes even more imperative that our dead balls are clinical. Soton neatly illustrated the point. It was the tale of two free kicks from near identical positions. Eriksen hits the crossbar and Ward-Prowse scores. Small margins, but if it had been the other way round , we would almost certainly have won that game.

Our corners and crossing (both from feekicks and general play) have been particularly woeful of late. Compare and contrast Rose's abortion of an effort to find Kane, with Robertson's pin-point cross straight onto Firmino's head even though he was being marked by two defenders. Small yet decisive margins.

When we are not functioning efficiently as an attacking force, we really need to massively improve these aspects of our game play. Until we do so, I fear we will remain below the best clubs.

We ask that fans are in their seats for the match no later than 30 minutes before kick-off for the start of the ceremony itself – all fans, home and away, will find a flag in their club colours located on their seats to wave with pride.

We shall be publishing a full ‘Order of Service’ for the Ceremony, with details of all contributors and performances, on our new Spurs Official app, all social media channels and stadium screens from 4.45pm on Wednesday

Performances?
Adele maybe?
A brass band. W00p

Back