• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

There hasn't been much competition in fairness.

hmm ill admit it was not always spectacular compared to moments under arry.

however after this window its now AVB's team/recommendations to Baldini. So AVB could retort it wasn't my team I didn't want to upset the apple cart in my first season...the likes of parker huddy and so on.... now after this latest window its more his team and if he is here next season or two then it should be fully his team......

I think we need to be a little patient but if we are still a bit dysfunctional after crimbo then I will start panicking and grabbing my jerking knees.

First trip to the Lane this season, can't wait and also taking my other half to the game. She's only been to one game before which was Spurs vs Wigan, FA Cup 3rd Round, which was a freezing Monday night, we won 3-1 so let's hope she's a lucky charm!

Can't wait now! Feels like a LONG time ago that we lost against Arsenal and been hanging on to it for too long.

My opinion: If Lennon is fit, he should play. We have no threat like him, a proper winger with genuine pace, he knows this club. Even if its Lamela on RW i want Lennon on the left.

My line up:

-------------Lloris----------------
Walker- Kaboul- Vertonghen - Rose
---------Sandro Dembele----------
-------------Eriksen--------------
Lamela ---------------------Chadli/Lennon/Townsend
------------Goaldado--------------

Anyway, going for a tight 2-1 s****py win. All goals scored by Ruel Fox

I don't feel like starting a new thread so I'll ask here.

Is there a way to get 2 tickets on the same membership number? My dad is visiting in November and I would like to take him to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. As the tickets are released tomorrow for Lilywhite members I would appreciate anyone getting back to me asap. Thanks!

I don't feel like starting a new thread so I'll ask here.

Is there a way to get 2 tickets on the same membership number? My dad is visiting in November and I would like to take him to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. As the tickets are released tomorrow for Lilywhite members I would appreciate anyone getting back to me asap. Thanks!

On the last day before General Sale you can buy a guest ticket. If you want to sit next to each other you'll have to gamble on buying both then.

My opinion: If Lennon is fit, he should play. We have no threat like him, a proper winger with genuine pace, he knows this club. Even if its Lamela on RW i want Lennon on the left.

My line up:

-------------Lloris----------------
Walker- Kaboul- Vertonghen - Rose
---------Sandro Dembele----------
-------------Eriksen--------------
Lamela ---------------------Chadli/Lennon/Townsend
------------Goaldado--------------

Anyway, going for a tight 2-1 s****py win. All goals scored by Ruel Fox

No Paulinho !?

Dembele not selected for Belgium's 1st game, I believe.

I fully believe he's not 100% fit. Will be interesting to see how we use dembele the next weeks without Capoue as DM cover. I assume maybe holbty will be pushed into CM to partner either Pau/Sandro.

I fully believe he's not 100% fit. Will be interesting to see how we use dembele the next weeks without Capoue as DM cover. I assume maybe holbty will be pushed into CM to partner either Pau/Sandro.

I personally think Sandro/Paulinho will play behind Eriksen.

Well I think that's what we SHOULD do anyway.

On the last day before General Sale you can buy a guest ticket. If you want to sit next to each other you'll have to gamble on buying both then.

Thanks bud. When is the last date before general sale for Saudi Sportswashing Machine game?

I am predicting things to click this weekend. I am predicting a 3-1 victory with Soldado, Lamela and Sigurdsson to score, with Ade making his mighty return to the team off the bench.

Back