• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

No Dier gives away a goal scoring chance every game from it, when others do it it’s not in the positions he gets caught. There isn’t another player that is such a liability in this way and if you try and defend it then You’re embarrassing yourself considering how you go for Sissoko over any little thing....
I'll need some evidence before I believe such a ridiculous statement

It’s the same tactic away at all the big sides.

Short pass/lose ball/defend the repeat unless they score.
Seems to be the same tactics regardless - if it’s working then great, but when it’s not Poch never seems to have a plan b or clue how to counter the issues in front of him....

XG of 0.88 vs 0.16. Sky comms talking like we should be 4 nil down, and goal they have scored was a gift from us.

Early goal changes everything.

I think the pattern of the game would be the same with the way he's lined them up today, even down the Lloris doing his little chip passes to the fulback that result in turnovers. We're trying to play in our usual style and it's stupid because it doesn't work against them. We know what does, the way we played when we smashed them 4-1. How many times have we tried a ball over the top? Lee Dixon is saying it on commentary that Son is making a lot of runs off the ball looking for it long and we just ain't trying it.

Dier being a phucktard has made everything 100 times harder, granted. But they look more likely to score than us, no matter that we have some nice possession at times.

Tyler is wearing a full Liverpool kit today in the box, it's literally cringe-worthy

Trying to make more out of Davies tackle than it was, was the worse for me

Apparently TAA won the ball, was the same as Davies tackle, and couldn’t help but follow through. Davies one he mentioned excessive force.

Wish someone would play it back to him.

stop fudging around in our own half, go direct and make their defenders deal with it facing their own goal with Kane breathing down their necks

I'll need some evidence before I believe such a ridiculous statement

Not every game, but these give aways that send the opposition through on goal have happened more than once from him this season. Not one of our other midfielders has done it as much as him.

Not every game, but these give aways that send the opposition through on goal have happened more than once from him this season. Not one of our other midfielders has done it as much as him.
None of our other midfielders are the ones who take the ball out from defence under a press or play in defence

Back