• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool are really good, so not really blaming anyone, but we're not gonna score here, are we? :p

Have to say, did I miss the message to PL refs that you can just foul Spurs players at will?

How many fouls have to be committed against Lucas for it to be a problem?

This is nothing new from Mourinho, this approach. fudge the personnel I'm talking about the way we play. How are Alli, Eriksen and Winks not enough quality? How can these three players not keep the ball between them and try to give us sustained possession? It's unbelievable
Eriksen has been brick for a year, Dele is NOT a CM and has particular strength which is ghosting into attacking position a cool finishing, he is not a possession player. He likes to do stupid flicks and dallies on the ball constantly. Finally Winks is meh, give him decent partners then maybe he could do a job but it very much remains to be seen whether he is of the required standard and between Poch and Jose it's looking like a no imo. So yes I don't believe these players are a set that can play a quality possession game, add that both Eriksen and Dele are like paper on the ball when pressed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Dele is a fudging macaron, the pass out to Son was there the entire time and what does he do, he just runs it into a tackle. Ffs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back