• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Leicester City ***

Sloppy by Bentaleb. He should never have been beaten to that ball, and should have done better with that chance in the first half. Fine player and all, but he's not having a great game today.

largely good first half. ive been amongst those screaming for more wifth, but for the first time today i thought we looked better with the game compact.

we we're knicking the ball off them high, launching dangerous counters; we also had some lovely breaks from midfield like from Bentaleb. Terrible touch and the move fizzled out but bugger me, that was a positive sign as ive never really seen much of bentaleb getting in behind defences before.

i felt when the game did space out a bit, more pressure was applied onto us as the length of the passes was allowing them to press us. as the game spread out the passing came more and more under pressure and leicester forced their way back in.

We're not quick over 100 yards, but if we can be quick and incisive in our passing we're going to be too much for teams. Theres a lot of technical proficiency out there.

I'm liking what I'm seeing today.

Still liking? Didn't see this coming after leicester hit the post?

Guys we have been **** all season not just this game for 45 mins. We have been very lucky against some teams so if we lose today it shouldn't be a shock. We have an average team and squad and our only world class ish players are Eriksen and Loris.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

The clue is in your second phrase.

No steff, by always sloppy I mean every game I see him in - he gives the ball away to the opposition needlessly a few times - but like I say he does good things too and he is still young.

But I read in another thread someone else saying you said You think Real Madrid will want Bentaleb next from us, ahead of Eriksen? That must of been lost in translation surely...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Why does bentaleb struggle to play the ball forward? At this point can we replace him with Paulinho ffs

Back