• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* Tottenham Hotspur vs Leceister

Spelt Lychester wrong. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Who knows anymore. The Gods are mocking us.

yep. In the absence of Dier, Dembele and Winks, we have to get some quicker passers in that midfield.

However the flip side of that is that, whilst he's improved at it, Eriksen just doesn't win the ball effectively. N'Didi and Albrighton (are both available??) might just boss that a bit in terms of possession turnover.

Weren't there times last season when we had a back 3 of Dier, Toby, Jan and then just had Wanyama on his own shielding?? I know he was far better then that now, but perhaps that's an option that gives Leicester something to think about?

Alternatively, given how he's performed as a sub thus far. Is it realistic to think that Moura could play that role alongside Wanyama? He looks tenacious and seems to have that ability to get himself out of tight spaces? If ever there was a time to give it a go?

Either way...all of my above options don't look good for Sissoko!! :p

I would definitely rest Alli, Kane, Eriksen, Lloris, Sanchez, Davies, Vertonghen, and Dier who have been absolute warriors for us all season and have the World Cup on the horizon (except Davies), but Kane is so obsessed with goals, I'm sure he'll play. I do think he'll give Vorm a farewell start. He's been a great back-up to Lloris and has always seemed like a great member of the squad.

Though I'm not a fan of the Wanyama/Sissoko midfield, I'd rather see it then risk injury for our boys who are heading to the World Cup. This game really doesn't matter at all.

-----------Vorm----------
KWP--Foyth-TBA---Rose
---Wanyama--Sissoko--
Sonny----Lamela---Lucas
--------Llorente-------

I would definitely rest Alli, Kane, Eriksen, Lloris, Sanchez, Davies, Vertonghen, and Dier who have been absolute warriors for us all season and have the World Cup on the horizon (except Davies), but Kane is so obsessed with goals, I'm sure he'll play. I do think he'll give Vorm a farewell start. He's been a great back-up to Lloris and has always seemed like a great member of the squad.

Though I'm not a fan of the Wanyama/Sissoko midfield, I'd rather see it then risk injury for our boys who are heading to the World Cup. This game really doesn't matter at all.

KWP--Foyth-TBA---Rose
---Wanyama--Sissoko--
Sonny----Lamela---Lucas
--------Llorente-------
I don't think they'll be any sentimental team selection, we need three points to guarantee third place.

KWP--Foyth-TBA---Rose
---Wanyama--Sissoko--
Sonny----Lamela---Lucas
--------Llorente-------

and the World Cup does?

we need to take this game seriously...Seriously!
after the mediocrity of late..
to hit the ground running for next season..admitted a bit of a gap..lol
also extra dosh for Bale or Modric to come :p

Trips took a bad kick, is KWP available?
According to Tony Gale, Diame just "clipped" him from behind. He sounded incredibly bitter the whole game everything we did was terrible and everything Saudi Sportswashing Machine did was amazing, so close and really unlucky.
What a knob he is.

Anyway, back to the game....... It's a must win!

Give Griffiths and Edwards 10 mins off the bench. Get them chomping at the bit for pre season.

According to Tony Gale, Diame just "clipped" him from behind. He sounded incredibly bitter the whole game everything we did was terrible and everything Saudi Sportswashing Machine did was amazing, so close and really unlucky.
What a knob he is.

Anyway, back to the game....... It's a must win!

Give Griffiths and Edwards 10 mins off the bench. Get them chomping at the bit for pre season.
Bitter is right. His beloved WHam are a shambles in comparison to the success story that is Spurs. I'm sure that tinkles him off no end.

Back