• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* Tottenham Hotspur vs Leceister

fudge off will you yourself. It's fans like you that accept crap. I'm a winner and I won't apologise for that
3Ssp.gif

Of all the rat eyed cnuts I've ever seen, Jamie Vardy is the biggest. Sissoko, is just embarrassing. Wanyama thinks he's playing for Leicester and Lamela is doing the usual of running around a lot and getting into the space of other players, who actually know what they are doing.

Boooing again, fudge off fudging fickle fudgesters. .
With the brick he's sent out again today, it gives the miserable prick something to complain about. How fudging arogant to think a side that brick should be sent out in front of spurs fans. So boo booo booo booo booo to you you clam

I’ll be almightily tinkled off if we finish fourth. No excuse.

All this stuff about playing for the fans. Now you have your big fat CL bonus, prove it.

I don't quite understand the team selection. I can see why some experimentation is warranted, e.g. KWP at RB and it makes sense to give Moura a full game. But too many changes make the experiment worthless. Why rest Sanchez? Foyth was on the bench as backup CB so why not play him when Vertonghen pulled out. If he's not ready why is he on the bench? At least we would learn something if a young player struggles, whereas nothing useful can be gleaned from a Wanyama-Sissoko midfield.

Did I say that? In previous games it felt like there were a few positives to take from some individual performances at least.. This half has been very difficult to find any positives.
Well I’m not sure what positives you’ve been taking of late, but each to their own...

Really starting to come around to the feeling that Poch isn't the man to take us forward.

Sissoko again next to Dier or Wanyama will NEVER work.

It's embarrassing that he can't see that.

Drop Eriksen in there ffs but he won't.

Will probably stick with Wanyama and sissoko even if we go 1-5 down.

He's obsessed with who is working hardest in training and being a good little boy.

Do we need a hard nosed super tactician like ancelotti or allegri to win the big two honours?

Poch has two seasons to prove me wrong.

I don't quite understand the team selection. I can see why some experimentation is warranted, e.g. KWP at RB and it makes sense to give Moura a full game. But too many changes make the experiment worthless. Why rest Sanchez? Foyth was on the bench as backup CB so why not play him when Vertonghen pulled out. If he's not ready why is he on the bench? At least we would learn something if a young player struggles, whereas nothing useful can be gleaned from a Wanyama-Sissoko midfield.

This is the thing that tinkles me off. You make all of these changes and rest first team players and it affects the psyche of the players out there that they don't need to try as hard. It happened in the semi-final when we played Vorm instead of Lloris.

Back