• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

They look dangerous (of course they would..those 3 are dangerous) especially when we pass it to them :)....but we had an iffy half up at there's last season...then completely dominated them second half, like the hadn't been dominated in ages.

Dier is not good enough at this level
Good utility player for sure, but not for a trophy chasing club

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

So i can’t watch the game as at work but looking like we are being dominated and a goal for Liverpool is inevitable? Not one single shot in 25 minutes?

So i can’t watch the game as at work but looking like we are being dominated and a goal for Liverpool is inevitable? Not one single shot in 25 minutes?

We've not created much and been giving Liverpool chances with some sloppy play in defense. I wouldn't say we've been dominated though.

Van dingdong has been intercepting all our passes... I would love for him to be playing for us

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk
Absolutely, people on here would be gushing about him if he played for us. But many posters on here have some weird complex about complimenting a Liverpool player....

Back