• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

Liverpool have secretly treated this as a cup final. I bet their celebrations at the end are huge.

Whereas weirdly we’ve been unable to even pass the ball consistently.

A shame. But it won’t be a reflection of the whole season — I reckon they’ll start losing steam at some point.

Liverpool have secretly treated this as a cup final. I bet their celebrations at the end are huge.

A shame. But it won’t be a reflection of the whole season — I reckon they’ll start losing steam at some point.

Lol

I am not sure why you think they will start losing soon?

They have been solid all season

Just looking at their team and they had no one starting today that got out of the groups
And even then the only had 2 starters at the World Cup IIRC

Uh...Liverpool have been average. They didn't need to be anything more to beat us, because we've shown no fight, no desire and complete disinterest.

We looked useless, and we allowed Liverpool to win without breaking into a sweat. They weren't playing out of their skins - they didn't need to. We, on the other hand, played *exactly* like we have done in semi-finals and finals over the last decade - spinelessly.

So, 'secretly a cup final'. That's not true for them, but it is true for us.

I am not sure why you think they will start losing soon?

They have been solid all season

Because it’s only 5 games in.

Historically they always get over excited and spunk their loads too early. I can see Klopp doing the same — they’ll be celebrating winning the league by November.

Then Emirates Marketing Project will win it.

I promise :)

Back