• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Internazionale

I had literally fallen asleep, but got woken up dreaming I was being attacked by a flock of demented geese. Turns out it was just the Spanish commentator calling Eriksen's goal.

On this basis, six points from Inter is going to be table stakes for progression in this group. They aren't very good.

4 points would probably be enough (add to 4 v PSV and 1 v Barca means they'd need to beat Barca in one game)

Think its also worth remembering that they signed 8 players this summer so could well be a much more settled/effective opposition by the time we next play them

4 points would probably be enough (add to 4 v PSV and 1 v Barca means they'd need to beat Barca in one game)

Think its also worth remembering that they signed 8 players this summer so could well be a much more settled/effective opposition by the time we next play them

And of course we could be bang in form by then too

Aurier is sensational so far. Please don’t fudge it up with a brain fart.
That run was great. Exactly what I hypothetically imagined he would be doing for us ten times a game, before we signed him, based on never having seen him play or knowing how 5hit he is.

I have slagged the lad off but he has been good tonight.

Hope his concentration is good and he keeps it up. Lots of lovely interceptions as well.

Almost a player in there.

If he was like this or near it consistently, he’s better than Trippier. Sadly, I’ve seen a lot of brick from him to be making those sorts of proclamations just yet.

Clearly, but I was responding to a point that we should take 6 points from them because they're not very good. Any team which signs so many players in one window take a while to gel

Have to say I don’t think any of their players they signed are that good though

Clearly, but I was responding to a point that we should take 6 points from them because they're not very good. Any team which signs so many players in one window take a while to gel

We seem to be taking a while to gel without any signings at all, but point taken.

Lamela changed the game on Saturday and deserved this start
He hasn’t shined yet tonight

Bossed it tonight. His mere presence alone sends shudders down the opposition’s spines.

In all seriousness he’s been no better or worse than the rest. Hard to pick any standouts tonight really.

Back