• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dnipro

Overall, I think given the pitch and given the squad, we've done MORE than enough to score at least two goals. We've missed some real sitters tonight, some terrible misses, and our defence has been shambolic, absolutely shambolic. But I think we have created a fair amount all told…I back Sherwood's rotation tactic personally…he did the right thing in my book, that starting 11 should be good enough to get a result, and if they took their chances they would've proven it. We're still in the tie by some distance…luckily...

glass half full for you! we could have had a couple yes! but by that mantra they could have had 4 or 5.

I've given him stick over selections before but I have no issue with tonight's, the Norwich game is far more important

Overall, I think given the pitch and given the squad, we've done MORE than enough to score at least two goals. We've missed some real sitters tonight, some terrible misses, and our defence has been shambolic, absolutely shambolic. But I think we have created a fair amount all told…I back Sherwood's rotation tactic personally…he did the right thing in my book, that starting 11 should be good enough to get a result, and if they took their chances they would've proven it. We're still in the tie by some distance…luckily...

its just the manner of the performance though isn't it steff. i guess we'll probably go through (probably).

i think we all just want to see some progress in terms of consistent performances. the last 15 minutes there were absolutely dire.

i don't think its an over exaggeration to say not many teams in top leagues in europe would have looked that bad. it was really really poor.

Sherwood doesn't deserve any blame for tonight imo except maybe not pulling off Capoue and Soldado earlier. We had to rotate the squad we just had some shocking individual performances and lucky to still be very much in this tie!

The back 4 was very poor today and not helped by Capoue who was absolutely shocking, however I thought we looked decent in possession and created some decent chances not all doom and glom

Back