• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dnipro

Ridiculous comment, we've started okay and have you seen the pitch

not to mention they are well up for it not having played for ages, plus the circumstances around the game and playing on the worst pitch in modern football.

our start has been absolutely fine. looks like a goal is in the offing for us.

not to mention they are well up for it not having played for ages, plus the circumstances around the game and playing on the worst pitch in modern football.

our start has been absolutely fine. looks like a goal is in the offing for us.

Weve started very well. Would like to see Townsend get more involved.

i've got the other games on conference on the tv. wish this game was being played in cyprus. conditions look perfect for the valencia game.

They are quite a physical side. But I guess after a long winter break you can expect their timing to be a little off.

townsend with the first of what will more than likely be 1,362 long rangers :lol:

well worth it on this surface though. peppering the keeper tonight might not be the worst of ideas.

wtf was that

Better last 10 minutes from Spurs but then a terrible miss from Matheus. What was that? our defence was nowhere

ffs lads their only tactic at the moment seems to be hitting us on the break the back 2 should be sitting real deep, instead they were at the half way line.

was that rose, the general line or what? looked like no-one knew what the fck was going on. you could have flown a jumbo jet through that gap between rose and vertonghen.

and i'm guessing you've not played much football.....

Come on mate try being positive, look at the conditions, the pitch, there's no atmosphere, we're passing it around nicely considering

Im talking about in general. We are not good in possession in general, I imagine that would have been dnipros game plan, pressure quick, don't allow us time on the ball because when pressured, were awful.

We have been the better team so far though.

Back