• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace***

Wanyama doing Dier's job between the Centre backs and deep, Janssen playing in Kane's position and doing a nice job. But we have ruined our system and fluidity by have two Defensive midfielders and Moving Kane. That firs that first half was turgid.

Play Dier or Wanyama. Not both.
You can play both its Eriksen that's not taking advantage of the freedom he has been afforded

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

not really. He should be match fit, actually fitter than anyone

But it was just like an Extended pre-season for him really. He should be fitter and raring to go. And off the bench that should be ok.

We know that Poch does not rush players back and who knows what toll it took on him. It is also possible that we are not happy with the preparations that they had and want him to do some conditioning work before introducing him.

Can Kane and eriksen only pass to each? Every time we break they only want to play in each other no matter how makes they are or how open everyone else is.

I'm not understanding why we are starting with two up top. Alli on for Eriksen, here's hoping he grabs a goal and an assist

Could be the reason why we start slow... We just aren't ready!

I don't think that's the case. There has been loads of players saying how hard Poch works them in pre-season, so I do not think that fitness is an issue but you don't want your players peaking in August/September. I think that it is just that our game is very much about the team being on the same page and playing as a unit and it takes them a little while to find their rhythm.

my fear is if Palace score we are gonna see this

giphy.gif

I'm not understanding why we are starting with two up top. Alli on for Eriksen, here's hoping he grabs a goal and an assist

I am not watching the game but is Kane playing up top or is he playing behind Janssen where Dele would normally play?

Back