• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace

My beef is the same players doing the same thing season after season. We never ask any questions of the weaker opposition. We make it so easy for them at times.

we are away at an absolutely rocking Selhurst Park against a team who are fudging up for it, players with a lot to prove.

Why doesn't Lennon turn and try to beat the defender?

Walker is playing twice as well as Lennon in terms of wing play

Granted Murmon, but put the ball in the box early, let them make mistakes, if they deal with it, fine. If we ask 10 questions they will fail to deal with 1/2.

My stream is not very clear, but I just noticed Lennon has shaved off his huge beard. More like it getting a ball across the box.

Lennons been getting more into the game. Started slow but now has got the beating of them.

I think Lennon has been good personally, final ball lacking but I'm going to put that down to new movement regarding Chadli and Soldado. It'll come. It's coming.

BIG miss from Chadli

Lennon finally picked a man out, but Chadli wimped out and got scared and put it over

Damn

A better team than Palace would have punished us for the little keystone cops sequence that started with Chadli's backheel. We have been vacating the middle of the park and giving them too much space to break into when we lose the ball.

Back