• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace - 11/01/14: 3pm

this will be tough

we will struggle to score

I would go with this

Walker - Dawson - Chrichles - Rose (we need BAE)

Capoue

Lennon - Lemela - Erikson

Soldado - Ade

This game won't be easy, Palace were unlucky not to get something out of their game against City. I think 1-1.

Also, I hope you guys have a bit of class and don't rejoice in Theo's injury. His injury doesn't change the result or the fact that you guys have been poor all season.

Most other clubs also don't treat season ending injuries as if the player has died. Other clubs experience bad injuries as well but don't parade their whole team out in RIP style t shirts

Arsenal-001.jpg

Did you know that Saturday's game v Palace will be the 200th Premier League London Derby played by Spurs?

We are the first London club to reach this milestone.

Edit: That's if the match actually goes ahead.

There are rumbling of more riots in Tottenham after the Mark Duggan inquest verdict today.

Last edited:
Did you know that Saturday's game v Palace will be the 200th Premier League London Derby played by Spurs?

We are the first London club to reach this milestone.

Edit: That's if the match actually goes ahead.

There are rumbling of more riots in Tottenham after the Mark Duggan inquest verdict today.

How is that possible ? How about Arsenal and Chelsea ?

Ok, which is correct : 100th or 200th ? Don't tell me we have played 100 London derbies more than Arsenal and Chelsea ?

Sorry, that should have read Arsenal & Chelsea's 200th Premier League Derbies.

Arsenal play their 200th on 18th January at home to Fulham while Chelsea play their 200th on 29th January at home to West Ham.

Sorry, that should have read Arsenal & Chelsea's 200th Premier League Derbies.

Arsenal play their 200th on 18th January at home to Fulham while Chelsea play their 200th on 29th January at home to West Ham.

Do you have the overall London derby record since PL started in 1993 ? I can see us having one of the worst record among the London teams.

Do you have the overall London derby record since PL started in 1993 ? I can see us having one of the worst record among the London teams.

Up to & including season 2013-14 Matchday 20...

1 Arsenal 364 points
2 Chelsea 355 points
3 Tottenham Hotspur 252 points
4 West Ham United 188 points
5 Fulham 106 points
6 Wimbledon 91 points
7 Charlton Athletic 84 points
8 Queens Park Rangers 69 points
9 Crystal Palace 43 points

(Matches played against Watford are not included)

Tottenham have averaged 1.27 points per game from their Premier League Derbies, which is down on the 1.43 points per game averaged for all their Premier League matches.

Last edited:
Apparently there is going to be a protest over the whole Duggan case outside Tottenham Police Station at 2pm on Saturday.

Perhaps I'm being a tad pessimistic but I have a bad feeling about this.

Apparently there is going to be a protest over the whole Duggan case outside Tottenham Police Station at 2pm on Saturday.

Feels like they have done this on purpose. Lots of police will be stationed in or around the game and being on a weekend they are hoping i assume for maximum attendance.

Feels like they have done this on purpose. Lots of police will be stationed in or around the game and being on a weekend they are hoping i assume for maximum attendance.

Of course they have, thats the point of a protest to get as much coverage as possible. Got nothing to do with football and impacts us all

Any chance the game will get called off?

Any locals heard anything

Any chance the game will get called off?

Any locals heard anything

You would think that if it goes ahead the old bill will be out in force big time, I suppose that could threaten the game if they can't guarantee enough police at the game?

You would think that if it goes ahead the old bill will be out in force big time, I suppose that could threaten the game if they can't guarantee enough police at the game?

Anyone know what category the police make a Tottenham-Palace game? I mean Chelsea would be high security but Fulham significantly lower.

Would be surprised if the police agreed a 2pm public event like that (and I'm pretty sure they have to agree) unless they could staff that and Spurs. Indeed, a low visual presence would surely be preferable at the vigil but they surely would want some backup on hand. So if you think about it, they could stack 500 riot police in minibuses just up the road around White Hart Lane on the pretence that they are on standby for the football.

Maybe our cops aren't quite as clueless as people make out, eh?

Back