• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace - 11/01/14: 3pm

Sherwood > AVB 8-[

Twitter / @Squawka: Jermain Defoe has now scored the same amount of Premier League goals (1) for Spurs in 2014 as he managed in the whole of 2013.

Are our players made of glass or summin??? WE used to throw ourselves onto the concrete at school and still made it home :lol:

Rose is a shocking crosser

seriously bad

I dont think he has his head up when crossing

What do you mean get away with it now? As if corners were no contact in the olden days? Gale is such a macaron

For some reason the commentaries on any stream dont work for me. hmmmmmmmmmmm Speakers are working though

I love this notion that pushing and shoving and shirt-pulling in the box is a new phenomenon. LolZ.

If you have surround sound I read on Lifehacker that commentary is often transmitted through the centre speakers, so you could try that if you're abroad and watching from a legit source.

[Edit] Assuming you'd prefer game sounds only and no commentary [/edit]

I've always liked Naughton at right back. Doesn't attack too much, defends well. Like you don't know he's there, which is a good thing.

Getting a bit dull now, I think someone needs to go on a mazy run and try to beat 4 players and slot it home.

Maybe Chadli [if he ever came back on!]

Pulis has done really well with Palace. They were so inept at the start of the season - one of the worst promoted clubs I can remember in years. They've been very good today.

Who is this Palace guy Jonathan Parr? Wasn't he someone in the 80's... like he sang St Elmo's Fire or something?

Back