• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

well, we're still in with a shout, even if the chance is slimmer than it was.

not just based on today, but i'm really not sure if Dawson, Parker and Ekotto are good enough for where we want to go.

Hmm, not good.

I feel like a man who came home to find someone bricking on the bonnet of his car.

I've persuaded him to stop, and he wandered off.

But I've still got a big pile of brick on my car.

Wait until you get in your front door, and hear another bloke in bed with your missus...

Looking at the 2 teams we did bloody well to get a draw there. We are favourites for 5th but its not over yet.

fudge me that Adebayor ey?

He was the new Bale, Bale the old Ade.

Thud - hot and cold. Hot passing, followed by poor decisions and poor passes. Still love the way he can craft the ball. He's still not 100% match fit - used to playing week in and out.

If Ade had played the entire season like he did today, we'd have qualified for the cl long ago. Was immense tonight.

THIS. The guy is bipolar or something. That performance is why I've been so critical of him for months - he was a different player tonight.

Good performances from quite a few in the end, but Parker going forwards is a complete gamebreaker - he MUST stay back and let the footballers go forwards

Probably the best result we could hope for. But is it good enough?

Nope. I think we all know that really.

From a pride point of view im glad we didn't go under, I thought we would but we didn't. fair enough.

Can't ask for anymore tonight really. Damage was done at home to the likes for Wigan and Fulham.

Proud of the lads tonight.

Decent performance against a bunch of money grabbing cheating fluffy bunnies cuddlings. Worst for us was Ade.

He was the new Bale, Bale the old Ade.

Thud - hot and cold. Hot passing, followed by poor decisions and poor passes. Still love the way he can craft the ball. He's still not 100% match fit - used to playing week in and out.

Fair enough =D>

i love daws... but you have to say both he and ade seem pretty gutted not to get three points, almost resigned to our fate.. i hope we can pick ourselves up, smash stoke and sunderland and let arsenal try and throw it away.

Back