• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

I'll admit I am a hater and I dont want him at Spurs how ever he performs for now on. He is a lost cause and he needs to go, we cant be fooled by 1 performance every so often.

don't disagree we need to upgrade. but there are other areas and players to focus on not just add.

Serious question: Would anyone in AVBs position discarded the Europa cup to concentrate on top 4 as we have a limited squad and budget.

Was walking home from the pub reflecting, and had weird emotions. A bit gutted cos we really needed a win to keep in our own hands, but thought we deserved a point and under any normal circumstance, a point at Stamford Bridge is not a bad result at all!

I also looked up getting closer to my home, and saw a shooting star falling from the sky. Needless to say I made a wish, I will not tell you what i wished for but im sure you can all work it out! Believe!!

People saying they are angry with Ade because of a performance like this, why can't he get more support from us? To me he puts effort in every game, but he was lacking a lot of confidence for whatever reason. Tonight it was there and we got a good performance.

Torres seems to get the 'Aww poor Torres, he's going through some tough times' treatment from a lot of the media while Ade gets mocking and patronisation, particularly from commentators. 'Even Adebayor had a good game tonight!' I'm sure I heard as they went to a break. It's pretty ridiculous. Just because he is capable of scoring a goal like tonight it doesn't mean we deserve it every game. Just because he misses the chances like against West Ham it doesn't mean he isn't bothering.

There's clearly something else at work in his mind other than just 'lazy ****' and I think some of our supporters' attitudes towards him have been absolutely shameful.

bang. on. agree 100%

Do you know what, for all the brick I have given Levy and Joe Lewis about some of the things that they do, I had to sit back after that performance and to be honest the fact that I'm sat here feeling disappointed with a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge which genuinely was an extremely high quality match between two very good teams, I can't help but think that part of the pain of just missing out on the top 4 after trading blow for blow with the filth & chav's shows how far they've brought our club. The days of our season being over in March as we limped to another mid table finish, the days of Stephen Clemence and Johnnie Jackson being regular starters, have long gone.

We've still got a chance. Ok, they haven't quite had to abandon it yet but lets make sure if they do get to celebrate their stupid st totteringham day that the filth have to wait until the final whistle of the last game once more!

If all I cared about was success I wouldnt be a Spurs fan, but we havent even performed that well footballing wise this year. We have been dire in many games and still won. We cant really compete with Arsenal, Chelsea and the Mancs realistically but we had a window now where Chelsea and Arsenal are in a kind of transition. I dont see how we'll compete next year as we'll lose players now.

You're not a spurs fan mate. You're a fudging wum if you feel NO pride after tonight's performance. You have not made one positive comment in this thread.

In fairness, I do actually agree that this hasn't been our standard end of season collapse.

We've won 5 and drawn 3 of the past 10 games (it was 6 and 2 before Chelsea). Someone posted up a 2013 table a few days ago and we were just a couple of points behind both Arsenal and Chelsea over the period (though now Chelsea won at OT, its probably more like 5 points now but anyway..)

We haven't really 'collapsed'. Had our customary end of season absolute shocker (Fulham) but the results in general haven't been horrific.

Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say the other teams have been ruthless and efficient. And if Arsenal and Chelsea do that, that is what I'll be saying.

Twitter / OptaJoe: 34 - Arsenal have picked up 34 Premier League points in 2013, only Man Utd (36) have more this year. Gallop.

ARSEnal - 34pts - Won:10 / Drawn:4 / Lost:3 / For:30 / Against:13
Chavski - 31pts - Won:9 / Drawn:4 / Lost 4 / For:30 / Against:19
Spurs - 30pts - Won:8 / Drawn:6 / Lost:2 / For:27 / Against:19

Considering we've played a game less that's great form from us, some sloppily conceded goals have cost us as much as the poor form of our strikers really.

Just had to go to chase farm hospital missed the 2nd half!! My little boy has croop a really nasty cough so recorded the second half as that's when I had to drive down there (Well 44 minutes in actually)

Well played Ade and the team as a whole. Who knows....could be a big point.

You're not a spurs fan mate. You're a fudging wum if you feel NO pride after tonight's performance. You have not made one positive comment in this thread.

I thought being a Spurs fan was about GLORY?

Because the Europa League is full of glory...

Fantastic character and heart shown again, we dont know when were beaten, weve shown this far more this season than we have done for many years before

Individual errors cost us yet again, something weve said a lot recently..

Yep. We have scored 2 goals away at Chelsea and have not won.

I we get 72 and don't make top 4 what more can we really do. That's a club record and a league record for a team to finish 5th.

We can ask about dropped points but so can any team. I'd take 72 points and see what everyone else does

I think we will get a minimum 70. If there is something that can happen to stop Spurs it has always happened in the past.

It is out of our hands now but as long as Wigan don't have ET in the final I think there is a chance they can stop Arsenal winning. And the Chelsea are not bolted on either.

I dont see whats positive about it. We needed to win to keep things in our own hands and we didnt. We conceded poor goals. My posts are negative as we have once again put our opponents in control. We knew last season we'd lose Modric if we didnt get CL footy and its the same this year with Bale, thats the level of importance. I cant be proud just because we didnt get thumped by Chelsea.

I thought it was a good effort tonight. Second half especially.

Chelsea are a very good side, and we matched them on their own patch and could've nicked it.

Yes we've had some dodgy results in the last few weeks, but overall I'd say AVB has done very well.

Looking forward to seeing him shape Tottenham...

Back