• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

I rarely get angry about football but I am going to get furious if we yet again lose to a team containing Ashley Cole.

there was a time when I would have punched a hole in my laptop. those were the days though when I actually was naïve enough to believe we might actually do it.

now I know we wont.

the games against Emirates Marketing Project those seasons back and Chelsea in the league cup final nearly caused me to have a fudging heart attack. were spurs fans, and actually we've seen the script before, we know how it goes and we accept it.

my stream cut out before, it came back to gary ****hill celebrating a goal.

it dies a second time, it cuts back to scott parker looking like a fudging mongoloid, fudging dementing it round the pitch with a massive head.

and therein lies the rub.

Bale in fudging acres of Space yet the players can't even spot him. We're doing Chelsea's job of getting him out of the game.

Two goals lost due to absolute lack of concentration and effort from Parker. Extremely disappointing.

I feel like we'd do a lot better if we sat deep and then broke at pace with Bale and Lennon.

When we face up and try to play football, we find out that they are the better footballers.

No surprise when their owner has spent a BILLION quid on their growth

Back