• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea, WHL, Sat 28 Sept

I really don't think AVB knows what his best starting XI is yet.

But then again, neither does Mourinho.

I think the days of a 'best starting XI' are over. A first choice XI and a backup XI doesn't work when you're trying to do well in more than one competition. You need a core of 15-16 top players and pad it out with youngsters and experienced players willing to be backup.

The team I would pick:

---------lloris
walker--dawson--vert---rose
------sandro---paulinho
--lamela----eriksen----sig
----------soldado

Close between Holtby and Sig, but I think Sig is more likely to get a goal and we'd need that added threat for this game.

The team I would pick:

---------lloris
walker--dawson--vert---rose
------sandro---paulinho
--lamela----eriksen----sig
----------soldado

I would play that team as well, but I think Townsend will start instead of Lamela and Dembele will partner Paulinho in CM.

I would play that team as well, but I think Townsend will start instead of Lamela and Dembele will partner Paulinho in CM.

I agree, I think AVB will stick with Townsend and Dembele -- I don't have any complaints with that either. It's nice to have so many good players!

Whilst id play Townsend I would only play him because of the pace he possesses but really I wouldnt - id have had Lennon. Lamela could play which id also be happy with and could be the start for him in this league.

Dembele definitely should play either next to Sandro or Paulinho. Erikssen behind (dare I day it) Defoe? although I wouldnt be too disappointed with Soldado.

Whilst id play Townsend I would only play him because of the pace he possesses but really I wouldnt - id have had Lennon. Lamela could play which id also be happy with and could be the start for him in this league.

Dembele definitely should play either next to Sandro or Paulinho. Erikssen behind (dare I day it) Defoe? although I wouldnt be too disappointed with Soldado.

To me, this sounds like you'd be pretty happy with whatever side we end up putting out really.. :p

Avb will go with soldado upfront eriksen behind him siggy and townsend in either wing. Chadli holtby lamela as back ups if needed. Boys need to be up for this one cant start iff like we dis against le ****!

Eriksen is not a winger. And it would be madness to play him as such in a game like this

This will be the 11

------------------------------Lloris-------------------------
Walker--------Dawson----------------Verts----------Rose
----------------------Paulinho---Eriksen-------------------
Lamela-------------------Gylfi--------------------Townsend
------------------------Soldado-----------------------------

If we use Townsend as left wing I shoot my self

I probably should have mentioned the early kick off in the original post.

no-def-not.gif

[video=youtube_share;wf4qk6imAzw]http://youtu.be/wf4qk6imAzw[/video]

third time's a charm. i would definitely start with these two behind eriksen on saturday. brazilian wall of steel. COYS!

Chelsea will likely try to attack our left hand side. With question marks about whether Rose will play and over his fitness, I think they'll try to exploit that area. Thankfully Ashley Cole is a left back, rather than a right back so he won't double up against us on that side.

Chelsea will likely try to attack our left hand side. With question marks about whether Rose will play and over his fitness, I think they'll try to exploit that area. Thankfully Ashley Cole is a left back, rather than a right back so he won't double up against us on that side.

Forgot about him. Have to try and get him on a yellow early and have Townsend run at him.

Reading that back it sounds like I think Cole's a weak point - that's not the case, I just hate the little **** and want him sent off.

I think Ramires has been their best player this season. He's bulked up in the last year or so and looks rather beastly these days.

Back