• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

F in hell- you lot are a bunch of suicide merchants if ever I saw one. I f'in hope Tim had more balls than you lot because no doubt we are going to need them this weekend.

We are the underdogs here no doubt but FFA it's Chelsea it's a big London derby it's a chance to end the special ones run.

F it Sherwood should be geeing them up big time for this one (and for every other game). Football is a game for men not mice. If this bunch of misfits want CL football on a regular basis, these are the big teams we'll have to play and beat.

Yes it may be a backs to the wall effort but by GHod none of our players should come off the pitch after the match and wonder whether they could've given more.

If I'm Sherwood I'm telling the players this is the big time, these are the games people will remember, it's time to step up, it's time to nut up or shut up!

COYS our motto is to date is to do, so be brave, work hard and win lose or draw no-one can ask more of you than you can give, but give it with all your heart, and you can achieve the seemingly impossible.

Nice post man! it stirred a little flame in my heart.....but nothing, NOTHING will give me more belief than for us to take on a top side and actually look like we can compete!!!!!!

I keep dreaming we will start a game well...our players will pass and move into space...the players stop thinking and overcomplicating things...we play with quick one touch passing and blow a team away!...we actually look like we can function as a unit!!!!!

dont get me wrong...I share your passion...I have tried to remain optimistic and upbeat this season, but like someone said nothing that we have seen can give us any hope that we can get a win at the bridge.....dont confuse me with being defeatist...im not its just that there seems to be something wrong with the club at the moment....players attitude's, atmosphere at home games, we seem to have no soul at times how we play.... wish I could put my finger on it!! really do.

bottom line I dont believe our players have the quality or heart to fight for each other to achieve the impossible dream!!!! GHod I hope im wrong but my blind optimism is gone till next season....I need some cold hard evidence in front of my eyes that we actually deserve to finish higher than the teams above us!!!!!

if the players want ucl football go and feckin earn it......or just jump ship at the first opportunity...sigh!!

I am so glad I am out for this game...

we will get slaughtered! I was at the lane on Sunday... Fryers and Townsend on the LW.... Cardiff, ****ING CARDIFF exploited it all game... Naughton is just as bad.... Paulinhio went missing again... Dembelle slowed everything down so Cardiff could re-group, Not even Sandro could stop the defense from looking pathetic....

If chealsea Do not put us back to a negative goal difference I'll be suprised

We do not stand a chance

4.0... Hazard, Terry, Torres and Schurrle

Your john terry avatar awaits

terrytransexual.thumbnail.jpg

I just don't see the combined brains of chris ramsey, ferdy, and timmeh outsmarting and out thinking jose

Not quite sure where it has come from, but I've been feeling a surge of optimism about getting a result in this game, today.

7-1 Chelsea, Terry to get the perfect hat-trick

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter
Hodgson confirms Walker #thfc out of #eng game. "He needs at least another week before he's fit to play.

So I guess a back four of Naughton - Daws - Vertonghen - Fryers gets more and more likely :cry:

This could get messy

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter
Hodgson confirms Walker #thfc out of #eng game. "He needs at least another week before he's fit to play.

So I guess a back four of Naughton - Daws - Vertonghen - Fryers gets more and more likely :cry:

This could get messy

Well if thats the case then I would if possible, play Kaboul and Daws with Vertonghen LB and Naughton RB

Well if thats the case then I would if possible, play Kaboul and Daws with Vertonghen LB and Naughton RB

Agree - its not as if they play with out and out wingers so your full backs can tuck inside and cover the CBs a lot (and they need to). If Chiriches was fit I would play him RB as well

I just don't see the combined brains of chris ramsey, ferdy, and timmeh outsmarting and out thinking jose

Some would argue that the combined brains of Ramsey, Ferdinand and Tim actually equals just Ramsey :eek:
Not me though ;) This is the one that writes Sherwood's name into the Spurs record books (hopefully for the right reasons). We're gonna ****ing do em!!!

I would like to see Vertonghen in his best position and Kaboul alongside him. I don't think that this is a game for Daws.

Nice post man! it stirred a little flame in my heart.....but nothing, NOTHING will give me more belief than for us to take on a top side and actually look like we can compete!!!!!!

I keep dreaming we will start a game well...our players will pass and move into space...the players stop thinking and overcomplicating things...we play with quick one touch passing and blow a team away!...we actually look like we can function as a unit!!!!!

dont get me wrong...I share your passion...I have tried to remain optimistic and upbeat this season, but like someone said nothing that we have seen can give us any hope that we can get a win at the bridge.....dont confuse me with being defeatist...im not its just that there seems to be something wrong with the club at the moment....players attitude's, atmosphere at home games, we seem to have no soul at times how we play.... wish I could put my finger on it!! really do.

bottom line I dont believe our players have the quality or heart to fight for each other to achieve the impossible dream!!!! GHod I hope im wrong but my blind optimism is gone till next season....I need some cold hard evidence in front of my eyes that we actually deserve to finish higher than the teams above us!!!!!

if the players want ucl football go and feckin earn it......or just jump ship at the first opportunity...sigh!!

Fair play mate I feel the same pain and get the same vibe from the players, but I think this is one where the lads can 'set the record' straight- it's a massive game and hopefully our players may raise their game given the oppo. They will need to be up for it- there are only so many hammerings the players can take surely?!?!

Back