• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs CHAVSKI

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is he meant to play it to?
How the fudge would he know, because he doesn't even have a look or try, he just passes it back with the first touch! He's utterly fudging useless and pathetic now! Nowhere near good enough to be a midfielder. He's slow, cumbersome, turns like an oil tanker, and his passing is generally crap. Hits the occasional Hollywood pass, but misses most 10 yard passes that ain't going straight back to whom he got it from.
He's served us well, but his time is up, at least as a midfielder.
Maybe, just maybe, he might still work as a reserve CB.

Have to wonder what happened in the week off the players just had.. Kane and Dele both went abroad I think which cant have helped

We always fudgeup if we have a rest!
We were beyond inept today!
Still hurting going to bed, tinkled off and grumpy! Snow White’s got headache!

How the fudge would he know, because he doesn't even have a look or try, he just passes it back with the first touch! He's utterly fudging useless and pathetic now! Nowhere near good enough to be a midfielder. He's slow, cumbersome, turns like an oil tanker, and his passing is generally crap. Hits the occasional Hollywood pass, but misses most 10 yard passes that ain't going straight back to whom he got it from.
He's served us well, but his time is up, at least as a midfielder.
Maybe, just maybe, he might still work as a reserve CB.
Did he enjoy that night with your girlfriend?

I was actually shocked by our performance today; nearly as shocked as I was at the Brighton game. I thought we'd at least be up for it, but there was absolutely nothing. The only thing that surprised me more was that they didn't photoshop a fúcking AIA logo onto Martin Peters's shirt. I'm not voting for a MotM.

Arguing between who is more effective between Dier and Sissoko is splitting hairs. Saying “put one of them with a better footballer and you will see a difference” sums it up for me. Both are players I wouldn’t want to lose as squad players but neither are good enough on the ball.

Even more laughable when people crowbar Henderson into the discussion. Not sure what relevance he has to OUR midfielders but I digress. Like I said, it’s splitting hairs. Advocating who is the best is like being the thinnest cat at fat camp.

Last edited:
The person I was most upset with today was Mourinho. In my opinion, he picked the wrong team, set us up badly and didn’t make sensible changes early enough.

I was really surprised by this as one of the things I most admired about Mourinho was his tactical nouse and in-game management.

I think it must have been JM’s brother in the dugout today.

Still working for Chelski?

Isn’t one of Mou tactics to exploit the oppositions errors
We made all of them today and they barely made one
We had aurier head out a long ball for a corner that he could have left
We also had the same player slowly react on the corner to the man and give him too much room
Gaza doing Kung fu and forgetting the ball
Son... well he was spineless with the kick then his fake praying
Killed the game
Despite Chelsea being the better side we made unforced errors again.
Sure, and I truly believe we could have done that. Individual errors like what we saw yesterday is either solved over time, on the training ground or by replacing the players. Mourinho hasn't had the time to do those things.

He's our worst starter by a mile! Everyone can see that. The play just goes right past him time and time again.
If you can't see that he's not on the level required to play midfield for a top 4 club in the PL, then you need to learn a thing or two about football.
There's not a player on this planet that could have held that midfield on their own yesterday.

Look at the average position map from the first half - there was nobody else on the pitch near him - his partner had completely deserted him in there.

Still flabbergasted that against an out of form Chelsea side we couldn’t muster a shot on target until 95th minute o_O

AE58E2D9-EE78-46EF-8D19-0CD6BC683658.png

Even the Spammers managed 4 shots on target!

1A681753-7790-44E2-A62B-ADB9A404F271.png

I find it hard to believe we keep playing a non passing central midfield. Sissoko has had his plaudits but personally I find it hard to believe he’s still starting every week. Physical yes but his basic technical ability is poor. Even the most basic passes look to much for him at times.

Ndombele needs to start some of his cameos have shown he’s our best CM at present.

Jose needs to prove me wrong but he’s a busted flush.

His plan/tactics/team selection yesterday were what got Poch the sack....it looked just like a "late Poch era" team to me, completely ineffectual, or to speak plainly, absolutely useless.

His plan/tactics/team selection yesterday were what got Poch the sack....it looked just like a "late Poch era" team to me, completely ineffectual, or to speak plainly, absolutely useless.

Yes it did.Not good. Tactically outclassed by Lampard a very inexperienced manager at this level.

It looked exactly like a Jose at United side.

Yes it did.Not good. Tactically outclassed by Lampard a very inexperienced manager at this level.

It looked exactly like a Jose at United side.
I think far too much is being made of the tactical decisions in this match - mainly because it makes a good story IMO.

Individual errors cost us - three of them that resulted directly in two goals.

I think far too much is being made of the tactical decisions in this match - mainly because it makes a good story IMO.

Individual errors cost us - three of them that resulted directly in two goals.

How do you explain our systematic lack of attacking effectiveness up until Son’s sending off then?

Speaking for myself it’s nothing to do with a good story - I just think it was crystal clear from a few minutes in that there was a tactical mismatch.

Back