• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs CHAVSKI

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry but Lampard has got our number here. Tactics have played a part José hoof ball totally negated by the 3 at back. We need to get a passer in midfield and play.

Need a RB in January lively

Some of you really need to get a grip though, fudging hell. Three errors leading to two goals from players who probs won’t be long term first teamers.

So who are the three non first team players?
And more to point who replaced them from the bench, and WTF are they playing?
What happened to third best squad in the league?

HT 0-2. We really need some Mourinho magic at half time. We have been absolutely dreadful. The gamble of playing foour forwards against the better teams is just nonsensical. It leaves us far too short in midfield and lose control. We got away with it against Wolves but not against Ynited or Chelsea here. We need at least one more body in midfield.

The issue isn't the numbers in midfield, it's that neither of our midfielders are comfortable on the ball. It means that we end up playing speculative balls forward or back to the defence and inviting pressure.

I wouldn't have given it. But I can see why it was.
It shouldn't have even been a question in the first place.
You're right there - he's particularly stupid to give a ref/VAR team desperate for Chelsea to win the opportunity to help them.

For the role he’s providing for the team he’s been poor, mainly because Chelsea are just playing around him with ease.

Nonsense dier is the main reason why our results have turned around

What is he supposed to do. We out numbered in midfield same as man utd game

When we not setup correctly (thanks to the manager) Players like aurier, sissoko dier take the stick which is unfair .

The only thing I can give aurier stick for is their first goal totally switched off.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'm starting to see why Mourinho turned sour at united. He's very stubborn. At united he insisted on playing Pogba in a position he can't play.
Now he's playing Dier and Sissoko in positions they can't play, even when he's got better options on the bench.

Back