• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And with son out we could go 4-3–3

midfield of Lo Celso, Ndombele and Dier sitting
Attack then of Kane, Dele and Moura with Eriksen, Lamela and sessngnon available as subs

Like it but suspect Dele will be missing too as he looked like he tweaked something at the end.

Rose and Foyth also likely to come in I’d imagine.

And with son out we could go 4-3–3

midfield of Lo Celso, Ndombele and Dier sitting
Attack then of Kane, Dele and Moura with Eriksen, Lamela and sessngnon available as subs

I'd expect the same formation with Dier +1 in midfield.

Reading through the in-game comments post-match, we would have finished with hardly anyone on the pitch had Jose been following the advice on here: Lucas, Dele, Sissoko, Sessegnon and Winks should all have been taken off apparently. :D

You do often tread that line between funny and bad taste.

Did I say "tread", I meant "spectacularly cross".
A - she said it, not me.

B - I’m whole heartedly committed to calling out the appalling behaviour of Crewe and don’t accept the complete ignorance of the situation, by the masses of people who just seem to be happy to turn a blind eye.

Back