• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

Bissouma not good enough for me. Not fast enough using the ball, not direct enough. He needs to step up or have competition for him next season.

Johnson looked good. We looked good all in all. A few things we need to polish:

- Playing out from the back with more speed and confidence.
- Similar in attack, coordinating runs and through balls with more conviction/accuracy.

To be fair villa have setout to defend well, and they have. Not sure they will live with us all game.

COS

Villa just long ball
Only time they look dangerous is when Bissouma mainly gives the ball away stupidly
Deki/Biss off for me as both pony

Well that was uninspiring after a bright start. We look a bit ponderous and aren’t really moving the ball quick enough to trouble Villa. Our best chance of a goal looks to be pressing Villa off a goal kick.

Johnson and VdV very good. Romero has been sloppy and very lax on the ball on 2-3 occasions. Needs to stop it or he’ll cost us.

Just a couple of thoughts. Romero is really giving me the bricks and has been for some time. Stands on the ball posing and then sends insipid passes to players under pressure. Kulu, Maddison and Son look wwwaaayyy off the pace. Also. if you take a knock and we are under pressure, get the fudge up!

Back